Official NBA Playoffs thread v7...The Warriors Dynasty LOOMS...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok how about Warios/Cans vs the rest of the WC

F - Durant/Love/Trayvon
F - LeBum/Iggy
C - Pachu/Kristen
G - Kyrie/Curry
G - Klay/JR/Korver

Coach: Mike Brown

vs

F - Davis/Griffin
F - Kawhi/Gayward
C - Gosal/Jokic/Gooby
G - Bronk/CP0/Lillard
G - Hardcan/McCollum

Coach: Gergg Popobitch

Hmm this would actually be pretty competitive. Tempted to go with the West and their frontcourt size advantage
Gerg Pops over Mark Downs is the difference here

You know the playoffs are dogshit when you're shit posting hypotheticals as if its the off season

29d2bb77af7304b2430c4dc0e2dbf3ba

https://bigballerbrand.com/collecti...n-yo-lane-tee-by-lavar-ball-women-s-gold-foil

This is news to nobody but if the never trade Hardcan to the Rockettes they become a draft-built dynasty not unlike todays Warriors. Stupid, stupid cheap bastards, those Blunder are.

i'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and emphasize TODAY's Warriors. Dray, Klay, Curry we're all drafted

i would never wear that, but all the power to him

Lavar is the man. Ball brand taking over.
Did you buy his shoe too?

When Lonzo takes the Lakers to back 2 back 2 backssssssssss that $495 measly investment will be worth $100k because reebok, nike and UA aren't picking up his brand... but they will. And when they will, the original shoe will be a fucking down payment for a yacht that you could wear on your feets.

gg

<seedat>

Lonzo not gonna work out for Bostcan [don't blame him]. It's crazy to think that by this time next month I'll officially be a lifelong Lakes fan

Bostcan fans would lose their minds having a strong, outspoken, black man as the first father of the team. Dunny would never draft that well anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back