The MMA Hall of F@#$%&G Awesome: Kenny Florian

Do Minowaman next, or we riot.

He hasn't officially retired. Fighters are eligible for HOFA within one year after their retirement, generally speaking. Sure, he last fought in Nov. 2022, but it wasn't his last fight according to him.
Super Heavyweight GOAT :)

QZB0Gh.gif

He hasn't officially retired. Fighters are eligible for HOFA within one year after their retirement, generally speaking. Sure, he last fought in Nov. 2022, but it wasn't his last fight according to him.
We will all be dead before this occurs, literally all of us. Probably for thousands of years. No one who walks into this and kills everything in sight is going to hospice during this millennium.

artworks-zL3D5Bv6Gg4lzwNJ-wzVMXA-t500x500.jpg

Super Heavyweight GOAT :)

QZB0Gh.gif
*Super Hluk GOAT

He subbed the shit out of him seconds later. I rewatch those matches from time to time. Only time in history we will have gotten to see who is the true greatest in the world. Probably the greatest of ever.

Last edited:
that paper Super Hluk belt is more legit than Jon Jones’ HW Belt :cool:
It's crazy, for two reasons. One is, bc it is crazy that it's true at all, like, even in the first place, and it 100% is (like, for real, wtf?). It's also crazy, bc, realistically, it's supposed to be more legit, anyway, and it turned out that it rightfully is. Minowa is the real Hluk of Hluks, he fought at OW with PRIDE rules against two dude who were like 300lbs, and tapped them out. Then, to prove he wasn't a one trick pony, he fought a dude who was closer to his size (but still bigger) and knocked him the fuck out. Odds in a potential fight with Jones are dead even. And that's really just the bookies playing smoke and mirrors games, bc I'd fully expect Jones to lose his life.

Kenny 'midi-chlorian' Florian was a banging fighter.

Brutal finisher, and a Just Bleed disciple through and through!

1704525616661.png1704525626614.png1704525695829.png

Bros shouldda stopped dem hellbows!

I thought KenFlo's main technique was RNCs not elbows.

It's crazy, for two reasons. One is, bc it is crazy that it's true at all, like, even in the first place, and it 100% is (like, for real, wtf?). It's also crazy, bc, realistically, it's supposed to be more legit, anyway, and it turned out that it rightfully is. Minowa is the real Hluk of Hluks, he fought at OW with PRIDE rules against two dude who were like 300lbs, and tapped them out. Then, to prove he wasn't a one trick pony, he fought a dude who was closer to his size (but still bigger) and knocked him the fuck out. Odds in a potential fight with Jones are dead even. And that's really just the bookies playing smoke and mirrors games, bc I'd fully expect Jones to lose his life.
I've said this before on here, but I'll say it again.

Minowa is the only possible MMA GOAT if you define GOAT as the MMA fighter you'd most trust to represent the earth in an MMA tournament against aliens. Minowaman would find a way to slap a tentacle bar on an interdimensional squid being.

Minowa is the only possible MMA GOAT if you define GOAT as the MMA fighter you'd most trust to represent the earth in an MMA tournament against aliens. Minowaman would find a way to slap a tentacle bar on an interdimensional squid being.
Kenny , BJ , Minowa , Saku ... and a few others. The true open weight pioneers... :)

I'd choose him as the human champion for the battle between Heaven and Hell. He's the only reason humanity would have a chance, gonna have to take out both sides so we can live.

Back