Votes: 9 42.9%
  • IDC

Votes: 7 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tragic hates him much like his teammates

Dude is the best player on the team and on his rookie deal. Trading him for a guy you'll be getting anyway is fucking stupid. No way that happens. Keep drinking that kool-aid.

antoinewalker.jpg

16 ppg, 11 rb, 2.2 steals, 1 block in 32 mins p/g. Not terrible.

Dude is the best player on the team and on his rookie deal. Trading him for a guy you'll be getting anyway is fucking stupid. No way that happens. Keep drinking that kool-aid.

Ok bud. You clearly know more then I do lmao

Wonder how the Griffin move will effect these George and Butler rumors.

I'm liking the idea of a Lonzo/PG combo. I'd gladly give up Randle and either Clarkson or Russell(but not both) for Paul George this season, absolutely.

Gilbert entering on his 5th GM since 2005. LeRoid your on the clock.

Billups is smart and close with LeBron. He won't fuck up like Dumars did

Putting a guy with no front office experience at GM is stupid.

That's all you got? :rolleyes:

You're barely worth a response if I'm being honest. You're just some random fan. I'd be lying to you if I said I even knew who you are. I was trying to let you down easy but have it your way. Don't bother responding. I don't give a shit. You'll still read my posts. I can't say the same.

Putting a guy with no front office experience at GM is stupid.

I'd typically agree with you but Billups is really smart. Plus, we both know LeBron is running that show and Billups has a lot of good relationships with players. Wouldn't be surprised if they bring Rasheed in too as a big man coach

Fuck Dan Gilbert for that.

Billups is ok but Grifffin was great.

hell our assistant gm is gone too.

I don't see LeRoid and Billups working out. LeRoid's ego would be too much. Billups won't bend over for him. Friction LOOMS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back