• Nah

Votes: 9 42.9%
  • IDC

Votes: 7 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Love would have great value to the Celtics, they need his scoring and rebounding so fucking bad. I bet he could get back to over 20/10 on that team

Their starting PF was Amir Johnson ffs

They could give up Tristan + Filler + a first a few years from now i think but i doubt that piques their interest

Isn't their next available pick to trade in like 2030? Butler to the Cavs is a pipe dream. Bulls need to go full rebuild and there are a ton of teams that could and would offer an better package.

Love would have great value to the Celtics, they need his scoring and rebounding so fucking bad. I bet he could get back to over 20/10 on that team

They could use him, but the Celtics would rather just have Butler.

Ironically the team Love with his specific skillset has the most value to is probably the Canaliers

Rockets are making a pretty big push for George but it looks like he's going to Cleveland

Doesn't move the needle versus the LeBrons.

What? How?

That came directly from Keith Jones. I guess George and <BronTroll1> are close and he's basically navigating this deal. It's either the Cavs or the Lakers. Tragic wants to give them D'Cangelo or Randle (he'd do both if they would take Clarkson's deal) ut they want Ingram(who for some reason Tragic loves). Keith said he thinks he's headed to Cleveland. He's headed to dinner so when he texts me back I'll tell you for who

Lebron thinks he can keep him there on a short deal

Rockets are making a pretty big push for George but it looks like he's going to Cleveland
jerry-no.gif

I'd actually prefer Love over George. Love played well in the Finals; it was the Cavs' nonexistent bench that did them in. Love is locked up until 2020. George could bolt next offseason. If the Cavs somehow get George without giving up Love, I'd join in the collective groan across the NBA. The regular season will be even more meaningless (if that's possible).

If the Cans get Raul without giving up more than shitty contracts it's time to start sending Silver horse heads.

Just make it official and give Lebron the GM title

That came directly from Keith Jones. I guess George and <BronTroll1> are close and he's basically navigating this deal. It's either the Cavs or the Lakers. Tragic wants to give them D'Cangelo or Randle (he'd do both if they would take Clarkson's deal) ut they want Ingram(who for some reason Tragic loves). Keith said he thinks he's headed to Cleveland. He's headed to dinner so when he texts me back I'll tell you for who

lol at the Lakers offering up Russell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back