• Nah

Votes: 9 42.9%
  • IDC

Votes: 7 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean in Klay's defense, it's not exactly normal for a player to bomb an off dribble 3, with a tie score, a good 4' behind the line....

I mean he coulda fouled him there, that was just a great clutch shot by Waiters IMO

Klay plays with Curry, who bombs three off dribble, 4" behind the line all the time

you would think he would be used to it in practice

Would the Cavs be able to hypothetically acquire Raul while keeping Love?

If so, what's the consensus of throwing picks at them? In a, win now fuck tomorrow, sort of way?

Would the Cavs be able to hypothetically acquire Raul while keeping Love?

If so, what's the consensus of throwing picks at them? In a, win now fuck tomorrow, sort of way?
They could give up Tristan + Filler + a first a few years from now i think but i doubt that piques their interest

Cans acquiring either Butthead or Raul would be total bullshit collusion on every level. Outside of Juice and Kyrie they have absolutely nothing to offer in a package that multiple other teams couldn't beat with hilarious ease

a team that is already like 20+M over the cap next year shouldn't be getting top tier players, that's borderline absurd

Kevin Love is about to turn 29 and maxed out until 2020. Has absolutely nothing to offer Chicago or Indiana or any potential 3rd team in a 3way deal

They could give up Tristan + Filler + a first a few years from now i think but i doubt that piques their interest
Yeah I was thinking, like, firsts - plural, but I guess what's the interest in what'd be like the last pick in the round

piercelol.gif

never forget.

a team that is already like 20+M over the cap next year shouldn't be getting top tier players, that's borderline absurd

it is off

but is it illegal if the owner is willing to pay the tax?

So Phoenix is being rumored as a potential 3rd party. What the hell kind of imaginary value does Kevin fkn Love have to the Phoenix Sons

i was just giving gunther a hard time on love being an all star

i don't think he has much value
He's a 87% FT shaater tho so I think I might need to reconsider his value

He is but why would he have any value for the Sons

For a while people thought he was the best PF in basketball. Then he became Bish 2.0 minus the defense.

edit:
People have deluded themselves for worse players. Lots of people here though bringing in Horford was enough to entice Durant to join the Celtics. Lots of people here still think Kevin Love makes them a contender some how.

Sons have quietly been one of the most brutally mismanaged teams in the NBA the past few years

Kevin Love doesn't make anybody on the team better

He is just a stat stuffer

Ironically the team Love with his specific skillset has the most value to is probably the Canaliers

Sons have quietly been one of the most brutally mismanaged teams in the NBA the past few years

"past few years"? This is a team that traded Kurt Thomas and two first round picks for a second so they could stay under the cap. This was right after getting screwed out of a finals appearance by Bob Horry, so not a down year. That was 10 years ago.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back