Votes: 9 42.9%
  • IDC

Votes: 7 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TuBB

Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?
Platinum Member
Reaction score
biggest-boom_zpsq6u8iwfc.gif

maxresdefault.jpg

tenor.gif

Looks like the Clips will be moving to Inglewood.

Lebron will force the lakers to draft ball

Irving is only good when he has lebron on his team. Hit me up when reaches the NBA finals as the go to player or wins the MVP

I mean, would you want that circus back?

I've actually seen Heat fans on other boards saying they don't want him back lol which I think is bullshit, he automatically puts you in the Finals basically.

For me, it's a resounding yes I would want him back in Miami, Miami fans were pissed when he left but nearly as pissed as the Cleveland fans were.

I think @RR also shed some light on the Irving/LeBron situation and that Irving is ready for it to be his team behind closed doors, and internally actually thinks it is his team.

iverson is the better all-around player than kyrie. he can lead a team much further as the number one option and is easily the better playmaker

but as a teammate to ball-dominant juice, kyrie is better suited for that role

juice should join the west, that way when he loses in the playoffs it won't further tarnish his already gruesome finals record. if he manages to make the finals it will be an automatic W

but there's a reason why he will never make that move

I3Er05F.jpg

iverson also averaged over 2spg for his entire lengthy career, including leading the league 3x

he at least attempted to play D

On the real Lebron does not want to play in the west

Facing the spurs and the warriors in the playoffs before even getting to the finals

Lebron wants no part of that

I mean, would you want that circus back?

I've actually seen Heat fans on other boards saying they don't want him back lol which I think is bullshit, he automatically puts you in the Finals basically.

For me, it's a resounding yes I would want him back in Miami, Miami fans were pissed when he left but nearly as pissed as the Cleveland fans were.

I think @RR also shed some light on the Irving/LeBron situation and that Irving is ready for it to be his team behind closed doors, and internally actually thinks it is his team.
tumblr_m91tpqDVPc1qca6mzo1_r1_500.gif

Kyrie is definitely more skilled than Iverson was, but Iverson was so much more physically gifted, I'm not sure that matters.

iverson also averaged over 2spg for his entire lengthy career, including leading the league 3x

he at least attempted to play D
Well, he was sneaky and really good in the passing lanes, but I'm not sure he ever locked down his man once in his career.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back