Votes: 9 42.9%
  • IDC

Votes: 7 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with @Luminaire

I remember people thinking the Heat easily got the steal of the draft, he was not supposed to drop all the way to 9.

Quite a few people even said that the Heat got the best player in the draft when they took him at 9.

lol, wasn't me saying that bro.

I remember Justice being discussed as high as #4... top 3 was a locked down with Towns, D-Lo, Okafor.

Getting him at #10 was being called an absolute steal after the draft.

lol, wasn't me saying that bro.

I remember Justice being discussed as high as #4... top 3 was a locked down with Towns, D-Lo, Okafor.

Getting him at #10 was being called an absolute steal after the draft.
But you responded, and that's all I ever wanted, friend.

i remember like it was yesterday how happy the late, great @Palpatine had been upon hearing the news of phil joining the knicks. the stupid son of a bitch (no offense)

it's amazing to see what has become of all these high profile names who have turned their backs on the lakes - aldridge, phil, dwert - their careers are literally in shambles. lakes just keep dodging bullets, insane to think about!

In some bad ones I remember seeing him, but top 4 in quite a few. Mudiay was for sure not consensus #4 behind those guys, there really wasn't a consensus #4 everyone was all over the map. But Danny saw a guy slipping significantly and wanted to give up some meh picks to move up to get him. Looks bad in hindsight, but doubt you were mad at him trying to make the move at the time.

I wanted Stanley Johnson, who also sucks. Once he was gone I was hoping for Montrezl Harrell.

Phil Jackson is the biggest fraud in the history of sports. His rings were a product of having two transcendent players on each the Bulls and Lakers.

West already breaking up the Clips. The man is a genius. Now Doc will have someone to blame for all the trades because he didn't want to dismantle the big 3.

@RR, what's the deal with CanPee3, do players want to play with him or do they think he's a jerk?

Players like him.

Lakers should offer the Knicks their entire draft plus players in order to get a player they should have drafted instead of dsnitch.

Even if the clippers offer him the max?

He doesn't want to bbe there anymore. I guess that could change but as of right now he's gone. Ironic because he put that team together

Phil Jackson is the biggest fraud in the history of sports. His rings were a product of having two transcendent players on each the Bulls and Lakers.
I think though that his system of the triangle offense worked well with such superior players. The ball movement was beautiful and I think the Cavs would have faired much better against the GShowers by slowing the game down.

Phil a fraud? Naw, great coach, but he was truly blessed to have two of the greatest in Kobe and MJ.

Hes a duke guys so his bust potential has to be multiplied by like 10

Valid point. I think Tatum is going to be really good (at least on the offensive end)

Tatum has the chance to be the next Aminu

Tatum has the most polished offensive game in the draft. Aminu can't shoot but he can defend. Tatum is the opposite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back