Spoilers Official ELDEN RING Discussion [PS/PC/Xbox]

Your Elden Ring Waifu:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah who knows. Some people seem to think it's dropping in the next few months but it's more likely next spring.
Some suggesting February but surely they build up anticipation for it, instead of dropping it cold? Maybe a trailer in February but I think a lot of people are projecting with their February release predictions.

Some suggesting February but surely they build up anticipation for it, instead of dropping it cold? Maybe a trailer in February but I think a lot of people are projecting with their February release predictions.
You're most likely right. Although just once I wish they would surprise us with a short one week release date. It's not like they really need much publicity. The game is widely known about by now and everyone who already owns it is clamoring for the DLC.

Eh... he's not too bad. But rune bears. I was wandering casually through Caelid the other night and that big ole bear tore my shit up in seconds.

I know your pain. I was on top of a boulder near a road and just blasting dudes left, right, and center.

One moment later...

A freaking rune bear just appears right on top of me and wasn't taking "NO!" for an answer...

:eek:

Eh... he's not too bad. But rune bears. I was wandering casually through Caelid the other night and that big ole bear tore my shit up in seconds.

I know your pain. I was on top of a boulder near a road and just blasting dudes left, right, and center.

One moment later...

A freaking rune bear just appears right on top of me and wasn't taking "NO!" for an answer...

:eek:
There is a poster here that REALLY hates Rune Bears, but I can't remember who that is though...

OH YEAH, IT'S ME!!!!

FUCK RUNE BEARS!!!!

Blasphemous Blade with 60 Faith is dumb. Just kept Malenia planted on her ass in phase 1.

I still hop online occasionally to place my sign at Malenia or Radagon. I have over 5 million runes I have no clue what to do with lol

Finished up my current run this morning. Faith build was a ton of fun and seriously wrecks a lot of the fights. Probably start a new character once we get some solid info about the DLC release date.

giphy.gif

Fucking Fire Giant is just one big damage sponge

Also does anyone know how to get to Mohg if playing offline?

There's a portal in the western section of consecrated snowfields. Up behind the frenzied golums. You get to the area and are invaded by some dude then round the corner you can see some albinaurics and a portal.

Back