Spoilers Official ELDEN RING Discussion [PS/PC/Xbox]

Your Elden Ring Waifu:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
On my first play through I absolutely merked Godskin Duo somehow. I thought they were another "Mist Noble" from Sekiro and was shocked when I went online and saw they were a legit boss.

Yea I was pretty shocked at how much trouble people had with them. I went through them easily. Even a coworker who was playing the game at the same time as me said they were hard as hell.

The club is fucking awesome. It's even better than the reinforced club in DS1. It's fast and the heavy attack is so satisfying.

Blasphemous Blade + 10 is fun, merked the Knight Bernahl NPC summon in a couple of hits plus Takers Flames
Haven't tried that one yet. It's like a smallish greatsword? Yeah that weapon art looks fun.

Yea I was pretty shocked at how much trouble people had with them. I went through them easily. Even a coworker who was playing the game at the same time as me said they were hard as hell.

I remember having a bit of trouble with the spirit summoned godskin duo, the one in the cave with the snails.

The regular ones dropped without issue. The spirit bell ones may have been immune to bleed and I was all out dex / arc.

Doing a Faith build this run. Swapping between Winged Sythe/Marikas Hammer. Both insanely fun weapons. Can't wait to get some more incantations to play around with

Godrick is way harder to no hit than I thought. He has some seriously offbeat timing. It's like they hired a musician to come up with the most difficult rhythm for people to learn.

And he has one fire attack in phase two that is almost impossible to avoid because it somehow ricochets behind him, which is the only safe spot.

The weapon art on Marikas hammer is just dumb. Only +3 and it just wrecked the Fallingstar Beast in Selia Tunnel

Two of my favourite things in these games are magic and dogs. So what do they do? Create a giant magic spamming dog boss! Red Wolf in the Academy is seriously annoying.

Trying to get to Radahn so I have to unlock Altus Plato to start his festival. Currently going through the magic gauntlet that's blocking my way. My god. Red Wolf, Rennala and Loretta.

To be fair I really like Red Wolf now and hopefully the same for Loretta once I figure her out. But I dunno about Rennala. Phase one is so tedious and there are five rounds of it, and phase two seems impossible with low damage. Her spells are too OP.

Back