Official EA UFC thread #3 "Quitters should be castrated!!!"

He's not just a striker....in fact actually good in every aspect of this game....I messaged him on YouTube and he replied...he helped learn how to block my opponent's getup when I have them in half guard... anyway my striking isnt terribly bad.... I just get more satisfaction from breaking legs and choking dudes the fuck out....check that my stand-up is atrocious...but I am capable of standing long enough to bait a takedown
I would hope he is good in every aspect. Never seen anyone take a video game so seriously. When I got an early copy, I triggered the fuck out of him with my shit talk on the mic.

Anyone had any luck with gameface? I tried to do Andrea Lee earlier & it got fucked up BAD, lol. & it took forever to generate....just to come out shitty. Used this pic:

Andrea-Lee.jpg

Anyone had any luck with gameface? I tried to do Andrea Lee earlier & it got fucked up BAD, lol. & it took forever to generate....just to come out shitty. Used this pic:

Andrea-Lee.jpg

I did gameface on myself and it turned out amazing lol. That isn't a very good picture for gameface, her head is tilted and the lighting on her face is too bright. It also works way better if you add the profile pic.

I did gameface on myself and it turned out amazing lol. That isn't a very good picture for gameface, her head is tilted and the lighting on her face is too bright. It also works way better if you add the profile pic.
I figured out what I did wrong I think, lol. But it still takes me forever to generate... I'll try again soon.

Is there going to be any more updates?

Just got it for free on EA Access, remember why I never bought it or finished the free trial.

Fucking bullshit. Just fucking terrible. From the terrible fucking parrying to the fucking bullshit (partially block takedown, left on top sprawl, no option to stand up. Only for the guy on the bottom).

All of the AI opponents in career mode fight exactly the fucking same. You only get like 50 chin and need bullshit luck to even get a chance to increase it. All of your opponents get like 99 or something.

Then that shitty fucking grappling system.

Just got it for free on EA Access, remember why I never bought it or finished the free trial.

Fucking bullshit. Just fucking terrible. From the terrible fucking parrying to the fucking bullshit (partially block takedown, left on top sprawl, no option to stand up. Only for the guy on the bottom).

All of the AI opponents in career mode fight exactly the fucking same. You only get like 50 chin and need bullshit luck to even get a chance to increase it. All of your opponents get like 99 or something.

Then that shitty fucking grappling system.

You can stand up from top sprawl, and your description of your experience in career mode is absolutely nothing like mine so not sure what game you're playing. What style fighter did you choose? Some probably have better chin's than others, which makes sense. Not saying career mode was good, because it wasn't but I never once felt like I was fighting someone I couldn't beat or that stats were unfair and lopsided.

I've been playing ranked for the first time online.

I've been using Rumble, all stand up, no cheap moves or reperitive combos.

My win lose is close to 1:1 because I just scrap for fun.

I've STILL had multiple people quit, either as they're losing, or just as they get ko'd. I'm by no means a great player but these babies seem to go offline immediately.

I always pm them saying that their rage quit made me happier than the brutal loss they had coming ha ha

I report them but it does nothing.

The irony is that 9/10 times they're using Jones. Seriously they have a half foot reach and superhero stats but act like you're cheating if you flatten them with Liddell or Fajao

I've been playing ranked for the first time online.

I've been using Rumble, all stand up, no cheap moves or reperitive combos.

My win lose is close to 1:1 because I just scrap for fun.

I've STILL had multiple people quit, either as they're losing, or just as they get ko'd. I'm by no means a great player but these babies seem to go offline immediately.

I always pm them saying that their rage quit made me happier than the brutal loss they had coming ha ha

I report them but it does nothing.

The irony is that 9/10 times they're using Jones. Seriously they have a half foot reach and superhero stats but act like you're cheating if you flatten them with Liddell or Fajao

Quitting is 100x more common when you submit them too, it's glorious. I don't send any messages, but I do get smug satisfaction picturing their rising panic as I advance the stages of the submission, their feeling of helplessness when they are unable to move any of the gates, and the cry of rage when their fighter taps or goes to sleep and they hurl their controller through their TV.

I've owned fought 9 times online. Been knocked out 9 times lol I think I suck pretty bad, but I've been having fun in career mode

So I just got this for free through the EA subscription thing, any one got any noob tips so I can crush my friends?

Submissions just baffle me atm, I went through the tutorial and still have no idea how they work.

I wish they would fix the ratings in this game, Lawler is so op online, same with Tyron too, they both barely ever get staggered. Rousey, Holm and most of the division having better striking than Shevchenko... it's very bad

So I just got this for free through the EA subscription thing, any one got any noob tips so I can crush my friends?

Submissions just baffle me atm, I went through the tutorial and still have no idea how they work.
learn how to deny clinch attempts, some people online just overuse it

I've got a very average 15-12 record online right now, but normally with games I don't play a great deal I'm horrible for months and months so I'm actually quite pleased with what I've done so far. I've not stuck with one fighter either, I don't know how advantageous it is to pick a fighter and master how to use them or whether it's better to be decent with any fighter.

I've got a very average 15-12 record online right now, but normally with games I don't play a great deal I'm horrible for months and months so I'm actually quite pleased with what I've done so far. I've not stuck with one fighter either, I don't know how advantageous it is to pick a fighter and master how to use them or whether it's better to be decent with any fighter.

It certainly helps to know the moveset, but I have about 900 fights online and I still don't have guys I stick with and pick every time. No fun in just using the best guys IMO.

With that said stats are definitely VERY important. The lower rated guys have a hard time beating the highest rated guys even if you're the better player. Forget rocking Jon Jones on the feet with Bas Rutten or something you'll need to land 5 strikes for every 1 of theirs to win the standup usually, unless they are terrible and gas themselves out or brawl. Can be frustrating to lose to inferior players, but whatever that's part of it. If I picked Jon Jones or Conor every fight I'd probably have a much better record but that's not worth it to me.

It certainly helps to know the moveset, but I have about 900 fights online and I still don't have guys I stick with and pick every time. No fun in just using the best guys IMO.

With that said stats are definitely VERY important. The lower rated guys have a hard time beating the highest rated guys even if you're the better player. Forget rocking Jon Jones on the feet with Bas Rutten or something you'll need to land 5 strikes for every 1 of theirs to win the standup usually, unless they are terrible and gas themselves out or brawl. Can be frustrating to lose to inferior players, but whatever that's part of it. If I picked Jon Jones or Conor every fight I'd probably have a much better record but that's not worth it to me.

I'm with you, I've had a lot of fun just going with random fighters. I've had a couple of wins using Joanne Calderwood against JJ and it's way more satisfying than just picking the highest rated. 22-14 right now and slowly getting better. I imagine if/when I get out of division 3 I'll get merked. :D But it's fun either way.

I'm with you, I've had a lot of fun just going with random fighters. I've had a couple of wins using Joanne Calderwood against JJ and it's way more satisfying than just picking the highest rated. 22-14 right now and slowly getting better. I imagine if/when I get out of division 3 I'll get merked. :D But it's fun either way.

Oh it's definitely a new game once you get past the first couple divisions lol enjoy the scrubs while you can. I still play once or twice a week though, it's a blast.

I have several flying armbar victories vs JJ using Rose. Good times!

Really wish they still supported this game outside the occasional free weekend. They gave up on this too quickly

Thought i'd share, not a big fan of 205 but currently doing a career there at the 2nd hardest setting. My guy's a boxer with great body punches. Faced Anthony Johnson when I got to 9-0. He absolutely pushed my shit in. The guy's terrifying to play against too

Really wish they still supported this game outside the occasional free weekend. They gave up on this too quickly

What do you mean? It's not like the servers are down or anything what else should they be doing?

I don't know much about the typical support video games get after release TBH but as far as MMA games go the last 2 EA UFC games have had AMAZING support IMO, huge gameplay changes, free fighter additions, etc... THQ was an absolute joke in that regard so maybe it just seems like good support in comparison?

Back