Official EA UFC thread #3 "Quitters should be castrated!!!"

What do you mean? It's not like the servers are down or anything what else should they be doing?

I don't know much about the typical support video games get after release TBH but as far as MMA games go the last 2 EA UFC games have had AMAZING support IMO, huge gameplay changes, free fighter additions, etc... THQ was an absolute joke in that regard so maybe it just seems like good support in comparison?

There are still Tuning and gameplay tweaks to do. Fighters changing rosters. Still more that can be done. I doubt they are working on 3 now

I played online today, I am in division 5, and my record was like 4-20 lol. No joke, Lawler just walking through everything you throw at him, Nate Diaz throwing like 200 strikes per round and McGregor being an ADCC gold medalist grappler... this game needs some tweaks

Played this game online for the first time this week. After fighting 10 times, I've fought 7 Robbie Lawlers that spam head punches and 3 Conor McGregors that spam head kicks. The "fake touch gloves head kick" also seems to be popular.

I played online today, I am in division 5, and my record was like 4-20 lol. No joke, Lawler just walking through everything you throw at him, Nate Diaz throwing like 200 strikes per round and McGregor being an ADCC gold medalist grappler... this game needs some tweaks

Agreed with Lawler and Conor issues. Nate I don't think is over powered, volume and pressure is his style so he feels right Imo.

Conor s grappling stats are absurd, and Lawler is pretty OP.. I think he's a bit too fast, his toughness, power, and Tdd are understandably high

It's amazing that there are more people online due to all the free trials and discounts and I still run into nothing but top tier OP champions. So boring

Something about the takedowns dont feel right to me. Or getting in and out of clinch. Feels clunky and not fluid with the rest of the mechanics.

You either deny immediately or you get taken down immediately. There should be some form of chain takedowns and chain defenses. Maybe based on timing of the initial attempt. If you nail your timing and the defenders blows the TDD, you can get an instant take down. Windows vary based on stats of TD fighter vs Stats of TD defender. But if your own timing is off, or the defends but not perfectly, it should result in some struggle state. maybe with organic directional presses to create trips or off-balance opportunities to finish.

Like going for a Single leg and being forced to attempt an inside leg trip to finish it. All the while your momentum might be enough to bring them into the cage for example.

This game is pure catshit

EA UFC 1 is better in every way possible

Is there a fucking way to get off the ground when I'm the one on top? Shit forces you to continue fighting on the ground

This game is pure catshit

EA UFC 1 is better in every way possible

Is there a fucking way to get off the ground when I'm the one on top? Shit forces you to continue fighting on the ground
Hold L1 and Up on Right stick from just about any top position I believe. I recommend taking the tutorials man. This game is 10 times better than UFC 1, not perfect though by any means.

I think the standup needs a lot of focus and the transition from Standup to Grappling needs to be much smoother and more responsive.

Like seriously, fuck Lawler and Connor
I'm pretty sure all 100 of your posts in this thread have been whining and bitching about this game yet you're still playing it a year later lol.

I'm pretty sure all 100 of your posts in this thread have been whining and bitching about this game yet you're still playing it a year later lol.

I'm glad you have been paying attention and following for a year fan. Can't say the same regarding you though

Hold L1 and Up on Right stick from just about any top position I believe.

Preach.

My latest favorite tactic is whenever I run across an online player that is blatantly trying to spam standing clinch elbows, to counter their clinch grab with a TD to side control, then immediately stand up with L1 up

Repeat every time those clinch-heavy pansies try to hug your face

*Edit:
Whatever you do, stack cards for your preferred online fighter so that you max their punch/kick speed early on. Even if your punch power is weak, the sheer speed will save your life (uppercut counters on TDs, body kicks to keep opponents at length, head kick wars, etc)

I wonder if they are done adding people and updating, this game needs Ngannou to pump up the HW division. The first game supported with updates pretty much til the month before this one came out. They just need to give us sliders already so we can choose how sim or casual we want the gameplay.

I earn the platinum trophy in both EA UFC 1 AND 2. My PSN ID: BazZz_lighter. But don't like the ground game in second game... It sucks

Iuri Alcantara is a Huge sleeper in this game.
Faber at Bantamweight is a beast too.

Why does Connor have a guilltoine from reverse sprawl? <{MindBrown}>

The champ is back... where's little joe joe?

Back