Official EA UFC thread #3 "Quitters should be castrated!!!"

And what's the point of adding guys if you make them completely unplayable. Jimmie Riveria is the worst BW in the game. So slow in every aspect

My faith has been restored in humanity. Started a ranked match yesterday only to have my 1 year old wake up as the match was loading. This has happened quite a few times lol not a big deal I just accept that it's going to be a loss and go take care of it.

So I get back to the TV expecting to be at the post fight screen only to find 2 minutes have passed in round 1 and my opponent is still standing in the center of the cage with is arm outstretch waiting for a glove touch. I legit felt bad beating him lol but sent him a message afterwards thanking him for waiting for me, I certainly don't hold it against people who take the easy win, and I deserve the loss when that happens but that is 1 honorable dude letting a whole 2 minutes pass. His response was "Good fight bro, no worries I know how it goes. I did hit you with a leg kick though to make sure I would've won the round." lol

My faith has been restored in humanity. Started a ranked match yesterday only to have my 1 year old wake up as the match was loading. This has happened quite a few times lol not a big deal I just accept that it's going to be a loss and go take care of it.

So I get back to the TV expecting to be at the post fight screen only to find 2 minutes have passed in round 1 and my opponent is still standing in the center of the cage with is arm outstretch waiting for a glove touch. I legit felt bad beating him lol but sent him a message afterwards thanking him for waiting for me, I certainly don't hold it against people who take the easy win, and I deserve the loss when that happens but that is 1 honorable dude letting a whole 2 minutes pass. His response was "Good fight bro, no worries I know how it goes. I did hit you with a leg kick though to make sure I would've won the round." lol
Yeah I did that a few times myself when someone didn't fight back at the start of the match. I've lost quite a few as well from having my child wake up as well.

Holy shit, you met the Mother Theresa of UFC 2 online

what the fuck do I do against the thai clinch? getting seriously destroyed here.

The cheapest aspect of this game is Rory MacDonalds imunari roll.. only two sun transitions and they tap.. I can get it off the glove touch usually. submitted hundreds of people with it and I feel bad lol

The cheapest aspect of this game is Rory MacDonalds imunari roll.. only two sun transitions and they tap.. I can get it off the glove touch usually. submitted hundreds of people with it and I feel bad lol

Ferguson has it too lol I love it, though I certainly don't do it off the glove touch you bastard.

what the fuck do I do against the thai clinch? getting seriously destroyed here.

Try to block an elbow or knee then immediately transition to over/under. If you just spam the escape transition you'll get easily blocked and pummeled, the other transitions are much harder to block.

Try to block an elbow or knee then immediately transition to over/under. If you just spam the escape transition you'll get easily blocked and pummeled, the other transitions are much harder to block.
thanks man, I'm feeling like rich franklin playing this game

thanks man, I'm feeling like rich franklin playing this game

Lol!

That was definitely the part of the game that took longest for me to adjust to and feel comfortable. Still not my forte but I can usually inflict some damage or get takedowns

Lol!

That was definitely the part of the game that took longest for me to adjust to and feel comfortable. Still not my forte but I can usually inflict some damage or get takedowns
oh yeah, I played some EA UFC 1 and just got the 2nd one on sale. my stand up remained pretty good as it's very similar... but ground and clinch changed a lot. for the better IMO but I'm struggling with it. your advice already saved me from defeat a few times!

@Tank_Kam @THE WARMASTER

This is muythaistriker one of the best EA UFC 2 players in the world...anyways I follow his channel and he posted this video detailing how powerful Bigfoot Silva's stand-up is....I figured you guys might be interested.......

@Tank_Kam @THE WARMASTER

This is muythaistriker one of the best EA UFC 2 players in the world...anyways I follow his channel and he posted this video detailing how powerful Bigfoot Silva's stand-up is....I figured you guys might be interested.......

Nice, yeah I've watched a lot of his stuff, definitely got me better at striking. I'm surprised you watch his stuff as he's a standup guy

Nice, yeah I've watched a lot of his stuff, definitely got me better at striking. I'm surprised you watch his stuff as he's a standup guy

He's not just a striker....in fact actually good in every aspect of this game....I messaged him on YouTube and he replied...he helped learn how to block my opponent's getup when I have them in half guard... anyway my striking isnt terribly bad.... I just get more satisfaction from breaking legs and choking dudes the fuck out....check that my stand-up is atrocious...but I am capable of standing long enough to bait a takedown

He's not just a striker....in fact actually good in every aspect of this game....I messaged him on YouTube and he replied...he helped learn how to block my opponent's getup when I have them in half guard... anyway my striking isnt terribly bad.... I just get more satisfaction from breaking legs and choking dudes the fuck out....check that my stand-up is atrocious...but I am capable of standing long enough to bait a takedown

He's mastered all areas but these days he usually keeps it standing until the opponent shoots first because he doesn't particularly enjoy the grappling mechanics. That said, if someone is outstriking him or pissing him off with spinning shit, he will take the fight down and nine times out of ten, end it with ease. His takedowns are also very well timed, and he's one of those few guys that can hang with the best strikers and grapplers of the world no matter where the fight goes, and actually tries to beat opponents at their own strong suite. He's a legit MMA player, how odd lol.

They buffed Machida last patch and he feels great. Finally can fight with his style since he's not slow as molasses lol

Ok so to toot my horn a bit I just beat a guy who had over 500 wins and was using Condit with...... CM PUNK!!! I tko'ed him in the third round after having knocked him down in every single round. That will be my best win ever fighter difference wise.

Ok so to toot my horn a bit I just beat a guy who had over 500 wins and was using Condit with...... CM PUNK!!! I tko'ed him in the third round after having knocked him down in every single round. That will be my best win ever fighter difference wise.

<{CMPALM}>

If you are rocked and they grab it you are usually done because strikes go through blocks. Try to deny the attempt when you are rocked because that's usually the quickest way people will try to end the fight. If they grab a single collar then anticipate and block the thai transition.

One of my fastest fights went like this today. Guy kicks my legs from under me and jumps in my guard. He has BjPenn I have Maia. He gets submitted by guillotine right after that. I guess the guy didn't get the memo about jumping into Maia's guard.

Back