Official EA UFC thread #3 "Quitters should be castrated!!!"

Garnett Silk

"I chose violence" - Cersei Lannister
@Brown
Reaction score
Seriously why is there even a "Quit Button" Atleast 100 of my online sub Ws have been turned into TKO's because people quit as soon as they tap......Once I hit lvl 7 I'm retiring from this game.....I'm "only" 100,000 points away..... oh @WalkenWouldOwn I FINALLY found someone with more ranked fights than I have.....FB_IMG_1472866657610.jpg

Dude must be Canadian and living in his grandmother's attic chained to a chair playing this shit NON STOP

Here is my fighter profile (again it's not accurate as I should have about 100 more submission wins and 100 less TKO/KO wins

FB_IMG_1472868474756.jpg

Last edited:
Man I've played a lot and I'm like 330-230 or something. Craziness!

I hate quitters too. I think just something about the helpless panic of getting subbed makes people rage. Kos are quick.. getting strangled is slow and agonizing.

Looks like you're a bit obsessive judging by those numbers.

I'm just a fan of the grappling aspect of MMA....I patiently wait for my opponent to blow their stamina or to make a crucial error then....BAM I got them....it sucks when they quit after being submitted.....it's only a game I know but it still sucks

That guy has 3000 losses yet he never rage quit. He must like being virtually dominated

Stop hugging people and fight like a man and less people will quit

Eh, I can't seem to get the grappling mechanics down. Can never stop a transition. Don't know why

Eh, I can't seem to get the grappling mechanics down. Can never stop a transition. Don't know why

Some transitions arent worth defending b/c its stamina based and almost impossible to stop....but others can be blocked very easily.....if interested I can elaborate on which ones specifically I am referring to

Some transitions arent worth defending b/c its stamina based and almost impossible to stop....but others can be blocked very easily.....if interested I can elaborate on which ones specifically I am referring to
That would be cool. I enjoy the game overall but I sometimes get frustrated getting rolled up lol I take my losses on the chin tho. If I get subbed I get subbed.

That would be cool. I enjoy the game overall but I sometimes get frustrated getting rolled up lol I take my losses on the chin tho. If I get subbed I get subbed.

I am by no means an expert as last I checked I was @Paladin bitch but here are some pointers that can help you.... you gotta always keep an eye on your stamina...dont try blocking your opponent's transition to half guard you will only fail....rather wait till he gets to guard by that time you will have a stamina increase you can block all transitions in his guard or your guard by pressing R2 and moving the R3 in that direction. You can't block left or right twice in a row they will automatically win that battle.... instead after you block left or right immediately YOU transition to get the advantage.....when ever your opponent grabs your head press R2 and up on R3 or if hes kicking out his legs press R2 and down on R3..... if this sounds confusing i have a mic and my PS4 name is BxTililum.....i will gladly show you what I mean ....

Last edited:
I am by no means an expert as last I checked I was @Paladin bitch but here are some pointers that can help you.... you gotta always keep an eye on your stamina...dont try blocking your opponent's transition to half guard you will only fail....rather wait till he gets to guard by that time you will have a stamina increase you can block all transitions in his guard or your guard by pressing R2 and moving the R3 in that direction. You can't block left or right twice in a row they will automatically win that battle.... instead after you block left or right immediately YOU transition to get the advantage.....when ever your opponent grabs your head press R2 and up on R3 or if hes kicking out his legs press R2 and down on R3..... if this sounds confusing i have a mic and my PS4 name is BxTililum.....i will gladly show you what I mean ....
Wow thanks bro

Don't get you grapplers in this game, how the fuck are you having fun just pushing the right stick left or right.
I'd prefer to lose as much as I win but have fun doing so

Don't get you grapplers in this game, how the fuck are you having fun just pushing the right stick left or right.
I'd prefer to lose as much as I win but have fun doing so

In my most humble opinion....KOs can be lucky as anyone can get caught.... submissions require more skill in setting them up, applying them, and finishing them

Back