Official BLACK FRIDAY MMA Gear Sales/Deals Thread!

Sorry lads, I just woke up. Will get to updating the first post.

I added a UK/EU shop by the way. The only one I could find.

anyone hear anything from gorilla fight gear??

They're from the Great White North, so I don't think they get down on this holiday? Eitherway, a lot of their stuff is already marked down like the Apeman gi's. Hit them up on facebook and see what they say.

Ran across MMA Outlet's deal:

black-friday-banner.jpg

Several random items ship free. A label 'Ships Free" under the item's thumbnail pic will indicate its eligibility.

Not the greatest discount but they're one of the first US distributors to add a great brand i'm a fan of, SCRAMBLE from the UK. They also carry a brand I have a hard time finding sometimes, MANTO.

According to their site, you get an additional 5% off you order when you subscribe to their newsletter.

Does anyone know when Title MMA's 20% off promotion will expire? I'm considering picking up a few things but I couldn't seem to find when the deal will end.

That's a gimmick dude. It washes off within the first couple washes.

Don't think so. They smell a lot fresher than other rashies, even after a workout. A gimmick would be, I dunno, blurbs about a movement or something and limited runs.

I keed :D

All my rashguards smell fresh and nice after they've been washed. If your rashie still smells nice after your workout, it must have been a workout that was light on sweat and contact.

Don't think so. They smell a lot fresher than other rashies, even after a workout. A gimmick would be, I dunno, blurbs about a movement or something and limited runs.

I keed :D

Hahahah well played.

Someone once posted an article here about the antibacterial treatment used breaking down really quickly in the wash. Im not a rashguard making expert, just relaying that information. Plus, if you are washing gear regularly, its not like you have to be worried about it anyway

I got myself a new Karate gi from Title MMA, only 20 bucks. Good value.

Anyone else having their order from Clinch Gear take a long time to process?

I ordered my stuff Thursday night on the 25th, and it is now the 27th and the order itself still hasn't been processed.

Or am I just being paranoid.

Offices might just be closed until the 29th for the holiday season. Give them a call on Monday if you're still concerned.

All my rashguards smell fresh and nice after they've been washed. If your rashie still smells nice after your workout, it must have been a workout that was light on sweat and contact.

Have you tried the Hayabusa rashie? Even when I'm drenched and I've rolled with some funky bastards, it still smells a lot better than my other rashies do in the same situation (fresher, not fresh).

I ordered my stuff Thursday night on the 25th, and it is now the 27th and the order itself still hasn't been processed.

Did you get a confirmation in your email?

Did you get a confirmation in your email?

Yeah, they got my order and sent me an order number.

Idk, I was mainly just curious to know if anyone else's was taking as long. Most things I order online ship out by the second day or so, but it is a holiday weekend.

Yeah, they got my order and sent me an order number.

Idk, I was mainly just curious to know if anyone else's was taking as long. Most things I order online ship out by the second day or so, but it is a holiday weekend.

Well, if we don't find out something soon, we're going to the Strikeforce card on the 4th and asking Dan Henderson ourselves!

Or we wait till monday.

Does anyone know when Title MMA's 20% off promotion will expire? I'm considering picking up a few things but I couldn't seem to find when the deal will end.

Bump.

Also, is Title Boxing's free shipping promotion going to expire at the same time as Title MMA's 20% off deal or will it go on through the Christmas season?

Same here mine is still processing

Same here mine is still processing

Everyone is probably off for the holidays. They will probably process the orders on Monday. I don't know how their e-commerce software works, but with ours the status says "processing" until we manually change the status, or it gets changed by the software when we print shipping labels or make any other changes. Due to the holidays, there is probably no one there to do anything to the order to cause the status to change.

Most likely no need to be paranoid.

I emailed Aaron from Clinch Gear, and he replied very promptly.

Your order is still processing because our staff is off for Thanksgiving until Monday morning. We will begin shipping all orders first thing Monday. Thanks for your business!

Best regards,

Aaron Crecy
Clinch Gear

Back