Official BLACK FRIDAY MMA Gear Sales/Deals Thread!

Does anyone know of any rashguards other than the Hayabusa (which I already have) with an antimicrobial treatment, available in one of these deals?

awesome, just ordered the fedor tee off clinchgear, 21 bucks inclduing shipping

The everlast front page says their code is Turkey. (25%)

I can also confirm that 15% code for budovideos thankyoubudo works (thanks to this thread) even though Budovideos facebook said the code was thankyoubudo15 (which doesn't work)

Lots of great deals popping up!

I believe the jaco rashguard is antimicrobial

Check out our PTSi rash guards. They are by far the best rashies on the market, and there are several threads on here about their quality. They are not only treated with anti-microbial solution, it is blended right into the fabric.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!

Check out our PTSi rash guards. They are by far the best rashies on the market, and there are several threads on here about their quality. They are not only treated with anti-microbial solution, it is blended right into the fabric.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!

Any deals that should be added to this thread? :)

Edit: Nevermind, missed it the first time through. :D

They are only available in 14 or 18 oz., but the Ringside IMF Tech sparring gloves are available on Ringside right now for $20....and I thought $40 was a good deal.

EDIT: That's both hook and loop and lace-up.

Just order my warrior international domination shorts for only $19.99!! on mma warehouse

Atama had a great sale on Labor day I'm suprised they aren't having one now? Anyone heard anything?

Atama had a great sale on Labor day I'm suprised they aren't having one now? Anyone heard anything?

What was the sale? Last year, Atama had the sale price listed on their site, 20% off and free shipping.

You could get a Mundial #7 for 120 shipped, which is a really good price.

I wonder if they will run anything like it again. There is not even a coupon code box on the order form, so I doubt it for now.
Christmas maybe?

Koral or Jiu Jitsu Pro Gear need to run some sales too.

Just bought 2 pairs of shorts and a tshirt from Clinch Gear for under $60. I'm going to be set on shorts for a while. Here's hoping they fit well.

What was the sale? Last year, Atama had the sale price listed on their site, 20% off and free shipping.

You could get a Mundial #7 for 120 shipped, which is a really good price.

Yeah MMAwarehouse had a better atama sale during last year's black friday - my friend bought a Mundial #9 for 120 shipped. I got rip stop pants for pretty cheap too, can't remember exact price.

I didnt notice our site in your listings on the front page so I wanted to also let you know that we are running a 25% off sale with a buying code of SALE25

But, we are taking the sale one step further for everyone to make life simple. Using the code SALE25 we will be honoring all purchases from today (friday) through the END OF CYBER MONDAY!

A 4 day super discount sale.

It is also worth mentioning that we are ordering from many new vendors (Ring to Cage, Everlast, GorillaGear) so if there is anything someone wants that is not listed on our site currently please shoot an email and ask.

A question about the Clinchgear sale.

I'm in the process of checking out, and when I was looking at my cart before I began checking out, and after I had entered the promotional code, the price was reduced from $124 to $62.

But as I clicked checkout the total at the side on the screen said $124 again.

Did I do something wrong or will the total return to $62 dollars as I finish checking out?

Back