Official BLACK FRIDAY MMA Gear Sales/Deals Thread!

Have you tried the Hayabusa rashie? Even when I'm drenched and I've rolled with some funky bastards, it still smells a lot better than my other rashies do in the same situation (fresher, not fresh).

Nope. I can't get myself to pay that kind of money for rashguards when Manto and others tend to show up on sale for much less.

I emailed Aaron from Clinch Gear, and he replied very promptly.

I've probably ordered from Clinch Gear a dozen times and I've never had any sort of problem whatsoever. I couldn't help myself and placed 2 separate orders during their Black Friday sale. Even if you don't need much, it's hard not to take advantage of 1/2 off.

Dear Cyber Friends,

So we just finished up a great sale for our local customers and now we have an incredible sale going on for our Internet customers!

We have set up a special Cyber Monday website, that you can only get to by logging in with the user name: CYBER and the password: SALE.

For sure these will be the best deals we offer this year, so go right now to www.warrior-one.com

This sale ends on Monday, 11/29 at midnite, supplies are limited to stock on hand, and this sale is only good at our website!

Happy shopping!

--

Keven

Warrior-One Martial Arts Supply
319 NE 45th Street
Seattle, WA 98105

(206) 697-9003
www.warrior-one.com

there not much awesome gi deals this year compared to last yr :(

Last edited:
Cyber friends, eh? *I puts on my robe and wizard hat*

Giggity.

Context: QDB: Quote #104383

You get points for the Bloodninja reference.

"Nostrils flaring, I lower my head. My horn, like some phallic symbol of my potent virility, is the last thing you see as skulls collide and mine remains the victor. You are now a bloody red ragdoll suspended in the air on my mighty horn.
Goddam am I hard now."

im going to order from cageside today trying to find out if clinchgear still has a sale

just got money on my debit card now so i missed out on the sales the past few days

Try it out. Details are in the first post.

My Clinch Gear order is still processing. :icon_sad:

I sent an email to Aaron at Clinch Gear and he hasn't got back to me yet either.

Anyone get their order to finish processing/ship?

Thank you for your order with Title Boxing.
We really appreciate your business.
Please note that we are un able to process order No.******** be
are unable to obtain an authorization on your credit card.
Please contact us at 1-800-999-1213 or
you can also check with your credit card issuing bank for
a record of the problem.
We will continue to try and successfully run the transaction every
24-48 hours.
You can also get back to us when you would like us to try
authorization again.
Thank you.

Wow I ordered the gloves from Triumph and they send me this. I tried to order gloves and boxing shoes from title and this happened. Why me :icon_neut

You mentioned this was being ordered for you using your mom's card right? Maybe she just needs to authorize the charge as it may look like a large or unusual purchase considering her credit card history.

Last edited:
I bought something from Clinch Gear on Friday and I just got the email that it shipped yesterday.

I'm in the same boat, I ordered some things off clinch gear on the 25th and it still says "processing" :( hopefully they didn't sell out of my stuff

I'm in the same boat, I ordered some things off clinch gear on the 25th and it still says "processing" :( hopefully they didn't sell out of my stuff

Mine is still processing as well, but I wrote on the comments section "if gear is out of stock notify me and do not bill me"

I ordered mine the 25th as well. Nothing saying it shipped. The shorts I ordered were clearance (closeout) so if they are sold out I'm guessing they're not getting anymore. If I don't get some type of clarification in the next couple days, I'm going to e-mail them.

Back