Official BLACK FRIDAY MMA Gear Sales/Deals Thread!

Thank you for your order with Title Boxing.
We really appreciate your business.
Please note that we are un able to process order No.******** be
are unable to obtain an authorization on your credit card.
Please contact us at 1-800-999-1213 or
you can also check with your credit card issuing bank for
a record of the problem.
We will continue to try and successfully run the transaction every
24-48 hours.
You can also get back to us when you would like us to try
authorization again.
Thank you.

Wow I ordered the gloves from Triumph and they send me this. I tried to order gloves and boxing shoes from title and this happened. Why me :icon_neut

its because you used a prepaid gift card from vanilla visa
vanilla visa is a shady company that doesnt release the funds that easy contact title they will tell you how to straighten it out this same thing happened to me last summer

next time use a IDT brand gift card from walgreens those work great when ordering stuff from the internet

its because you used a prepaid gift card from vanilla visa
vanilla visa is a shady company that doesnt release the funds that easy contact title they will tell you how to straighten it out this same thing happened to me last summer

next time use a IDT brand gift card from walgreens those work great when ordering stuff from the internet

Its not a prepaid card.

The 30% off deal on the official Triumph United site has expired but free shipping is still being applied to checkout.

So I ordered the primo vegas shorts and they are out of stock so I got an e-mail from Jennifer saying to pick three items (one of which will take the Primo Vegas shorts place) so I chose the Cung Le Signature shorts, Pro Series Black and White Performance Board Shorts, and Elite Series Royal Blue and Yellow Board Shorts. So I basically am getting one of those three shorts, the Circle Hoody, and the Maroon Team Quest Shorts for $60 I believe.

damn that sucks i hope your order goes through did you try calling title or your creditcard company to straighten out the matter?
Nope this is my mothers and she doesn't want to bother calling. I was like wtf(without saying wtf lol) because of how good a deal it is. But I checked the site and they are still trying to get it to go through if it does thats an early christmas present in itself.

Not as good as the Black Friday deals but its something. The official Jaco store is offering free shipping and returns through the Holidays.

Free Holiday Shipping

"Free Holiday Shipping (Purchases and Returns)

Free Ground Shipping There:

All orders placed between now and December 17th will receive free ground shipping within the continental United States.

Free Return Shipping Back:

All orders placed between now and December 22nd are eligible for free return shipping before December 31st, originating from within the continental United States. Customers requesting a product exchange will be issued store credit. Product must be received by return warehouse before a store credit is issued or refund is placed. Store credit will only be applied to the original customer’s account.

- Product must have been purchased between December 1st -22nd
- Return must occur before December 31st.
- Product must be in resalable condition with original packaging and tags
- Once your return is received and inspected by the fulfillment center (usually within 4 – 5 business days of receipt), your refund will be processed and a credit will be automatically applied to your credit card or original method of payment within 7 days. Please note that depending on your credit card company, it may take an additional 2-10 business days after your credit is applied for it to post to your account.

Any questions call: 877.215.0564"

I think im a little late in the thread, but I put up our Black Friday Sales early this year. goldengearboxing.com - Fight Gear Products up to 67 percent off. We are giving you guys Handmade Thai Gear at Thai Prices.... This is black friday for the U.S. but a typical day for Thailand.. lol... Our sales will be up from now until Nov 27th. Enjoy all the sales I know I will... looking to get some new clothing from other company's myself lol... get all the stuff while it last. I know i missed some good sales last year

Nope this is my mothers and she doesn't want to bother calling. I was like wtf(without saying wtf lol) because of how good a deal it is. But I checked the site and they are still trying to get it to go through if it does thats an early christmas present in itself.

Either your mom maxed out her card, or you didn't use her name for the shipping info.

Someone please kill this zombie thread or could the TS please rename it for last years 2010 deals?

SITE: CONTRACTKILLER CLOTHING Contract Killer Clothing
COUPON CODE: ckblack
EFFECT: 20% off ENTIRE LINE FROM SITE
OTHER DEALS: blowout items also get an additional 20%
DURATION: 11/24/2010 - 11/28/2010

INCLUDES
BLOWOUTS, NEW T'S AND OLD. RASH GUARDS, SHORTS AND GI'S

Back