Official BLACK FRIDAY MMA Gear Sales/Deals Thread!

the nogi code is this

nogithanks

and not the one in the OP i had to go to their facebook page to check the right one

Title MMA newsletter just came out, mentioning 20% off your entire order. And yes, this includes items already on sale. No coupon code required. List also updated.

Lots of great Ringside deals but I don't see it posted on the frontpage.

Thank you for compiling this list.

I did pick up a couple new gis- great deal. I got a HCK comp lite and the Fuji summer from budo for $183 including shipping. I love the look of the new Shoyoroll and was tempted to pick that up on Friday but that would come to $178 so basically I got those two instead. I'm feeling good about the purchase. I won't need a new gi for a long time.

Add titlemma(20% off entire purchase) and title boxing(free shipping). Title boxing has the triumph sparring gloves just for 50 dollars :D.

If anyone sees any good deals on Jaco or Bad Boy shirts, please let me know.

Yes I manufacture gear and still buy other brands. Crazy eh? I can't help it. I'm a fan of Bad Boy and Jaco.

By the way, please add us to the list.

SITE: Jiu Jitsu Kimono and MMA Fight Gear TrueFightGear.com
COUPON CODE: blackfriday
EFFECT: 15% off storewide
DURATION: Thanksgiving and Black Friday. Orders placed over the holiday weekend will ship Monday.

Last edited:
Man the Clinch Gear Sale is sick. Just bought the fedor vale tudo shorts($60) clinch gear hoodies($50) and a clinch gear shirt($25). All For 65 dollars and free shipping. Thats the best deal out there guys. Mma Wearhouse has really good deals too, i bought the New Bj Penn shirt(123) and Jose Aldo(wec48 limited edition) and a pair of dirty boxer shorts for like 70 bucks. Great day for sales

Clinch Gear's sale is unbelievable. 3 rashguards and 1 pair of shorts for 57 dollars shipped. Jesus.

Haha, I almost got the Fedor vale tudo's.

So...many...DEALS!!!

"I think people are just excited about the savings." /Don Ready

I was pretty underwhelmed with MMAWarehouse's stuff, but Cageside, Combat Sports, and especially Clinch Gear delivered hard. I was hoping Budo would do better because I really wanted to get a big discount on a karate gi. Alas.

"I think people are just excited about the savings." /Don Ready

I was pretty underwhelmed with MMAWarehouse's stuff, but Cageside, Combat Sports, and especially Clinch Gear delivered hard. I was hoping Budo would do better because I really wanted to get a big discount on a karate gi. Alas.

Agreed. The bigger stores are underwhelming, but Cageside definitely delivered. $27 gloves and $37 headgear is what I got for my little brother.

Back