***Official 2016-17 NBA Regular Season Thread v 12.0: The GOAT***

Who is the GOAT?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@clutchCAT420 I have another pair or Willy tickets I can't use obviously. You want them?
Thanks RR, im good. I just told my 2 roomates they can go alone to the rodeo today. Ive been there 3x already the past week. Im done with it. Frankly, i was done with it after first day of cookoff. Lol

Also my brother sent me a pic this morning of him with ZZtop. Same hotel that the falcons were staying at during SB.

Miguel won 5 MVPs. They were forced to throw another player a bone every once in a while or else they would've had to rename it the Miguel Jordan Award
Thats what they are now doing to Steph. He'll win the next two after they are done with this years affirmative action voting

Warios need to get it done vs the Cucks tonight

17475337040_d9e04c888a_n.jpg
They blew them out last night dumbass

Horford is the most invisble max contract player in the league. I'd be shocked if he sold a single jersey in Boston. He had the best game of his season and then just went absolute ghost at the end of the game.

Horford is the most invisble max contract player in the league. I'd be shocked if he sold a single jersey in Boston. He had the best game of his season and then just went absolute ghost at the end of the game.

Well better than everyone else going ghost the whole game. As soon as Philly got the momentum it was over. Brick then turnover, that was a shitshow to watch. Bunch of softies. Every damn game is close.

I need Smart to get back to being a pass first PG offensively. I was starting to really come around on him and then he drops a 3/14 and follows it with a 3/12 shooting night against 2 of the worst teams in the league.

The way this team has played all year, I wouldn't be surprised if they come out and beat Washington tomorrow. They seem to bury the awful losses quickly.

That's obviously assuming IT plays tomorrow.

I need Smart to get back to being a pass first PG offensively. I was starting to really come around on him and then he drops a 3/14 and follows it with a 3/12 shooting night against 2 of the worst teams in the league.

The way this team has played all year, I wouldn't be surprised if they come out and beat Washington tomorrow. They seem to bury the awful losses quickly.

That's obviously assuming IT plays tomorrow.
They are headed for a another quick one and done playoff run. If I was Ainge I would start tanking to get out of a first round series against either the Bucks or Heat. Indy or the Hawks would be an easier match up for them. But they are the celtics so they might lose anyway

They are headed for a another quick one and done playoff run. If I was Ainge I would start tanking to get out of a first round series against either the Bucks or Heat. Indy or the Hawks would be an easier match up for them. But they are the celtics so they might lose anyway

Nah they're gonna win a round, then probably lose to Washington in 6.

Celts aren't built for the yoffs. Another brutal one and done again them

Raps 2nd least points allowed since all star break, playing without Lowry.

Once he gets back its finals or bust, bitches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back