***Official 2016-17 NBA Regular Season Thread v 12.0: The GOAT***

Who is the GOAT?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lavar ball was on First Take arguing with SaS. It was horrible non stop screaming.

Lavar ball was on First Take arguing with SaS. It was horrible non stop screaming.

Why would you watch that? It will probably on the torture loop for the next month at Gitmo

I have a hole lot more respect for SAS than Royce Young and Dave McMenamin combined. McMenamin is a groupie that has Lebron proof reads everything he writes and Young is a homer that has presti proof read everything he writes.

I have a hole lot more respect for SAS than Royce Young and Dave McMenamin combined. McMenamin is a groupie that has Lebron proof reads everything he writes and Young is a homer that has presti proof read everything he writes.

What about that fat can Brian Windhorst? I think he follow Lebron around with a roll of toilet paper

What about that fat can Brian Windhorst? I think he follow Lebron around with a roll of toilet paper
He used to be the worst but hes been lashing out at Lebron the past two seasons. Hes mad Lebron never gave him an exclusive like he did Mcbitch.

But that fat fuck was the one who ran to Bron and showed him Dray swinging at his

He used to be the worst but hes been lashing out at Lebron the past two seasons. Hes mad Lebron never gave him an exclusive like he did Mcbitch.

But that fat fuck was the one who ran to Bron and showed him Dray swinging at his

It was mostly Rich Paul who talked Lebron into doing it (giving others big interviews). Paul never liked nor had any respect for him (who can blame him), but Lebron loves people who kiss his ass and no bigger lips were available then Windhorst. He ran his course though so they kept him around while talking to others and he asked like a teenage girls

It was mostly Rich Paul who talked Lebron into doing it (giving others big interviews). Paul never liked nor had any respect for him (who can blame him), but Lebron loves people who kiss his ass and no bigger lips were available then Windhorst. He ran his course though so they kept him around while talking to others and he asked like a teenage girls
Man espn really has a ton of shitty beat writers. They are all just homers trying to get book deals and shit. I like Tim McMahon though.

Man espn really has a ton of shitty beat writers. They are all just homers trying to get book deals and shit. I like Tim McMahon though.

Anyone worth a shit leaves. Wouldn't be surprised if Van Pelt is next

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back