Who is the GOAT?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

faustian

Plutonium Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Dion Waiters is THE best thing that has ever happened to me. I'm 100% positive that he's my soulmate.

giphy.gif

Has Dion Waiters had the worst life of any NBA player? It's nice to see somethings go positive for him after reading about how terrible his life seemed to have been.

is there really any chance Boogie stays in NO?? They are turrrrrible. Worst 3 point shooting team that centres around 2 bigs lol

Saw an interview with James Johnson about how his career year is due all to the Heat culture. They got him to lose about 40 pounds and made him believe in himself.

Casey is such a scrub.

Kd is done for the year. No way he comes back and risks tearing his mcl in a contract year. The guy does have Currys champion mentality. Hopefully the warriors dump his ass and get complimentary players around Curry.

Hopefully they can Kerrs stubborn ass as well. "Oh Steph is 6-7 inside the arc today, lets have him set backscreens for McAdoo and Clark. Lets have him play off the ball so that Bradleys bitch ass can hold him and not get called for any fouls." -Steve Kerr probably

is there really any chance Boogie stays in NO?? They are turrrrrible. Worst 3 point shooting team that centres around 2 bigs lol

Saw an interview with James Johnson about how his career year is due all to the Heat culture. They got him to lose about 40 pounds and made him believe in himself.

Casey is such a scrub.
JJ is just putting up empty stats with Miami amirite Beri

Casey is such a scrub.

lol at needing your hand held like that when you are a professional athlete

We all know its the cocaine down in miami that helped him lose the weight anyways

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back