***Official 2016-17 NBA Regular Season Thread v 12.0: The GOAT***

Who is the GOAT?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol @ wanting that. What a bunch of cucks.

Warios are possibly the most cuckmade team in NBA history

Warios are possibly the most cuckmade team in NBA history
Agreed. Corey hasn't recovered from the ass fucking LeGoat gave him in the finals and Durcant leaves his team and wants a welcome back. Lmao. Too fucking funny.

OKC fans are the worst fans

KD made them relevant and they turn their back on him

They remind me of heat fans

Durcant blew a 3-1 lead last year and now he wants to be recognized? Lmao.

Durant is probably crying about the thunder treating him like that and the warriors are just playing along.

Durant- They didnt even give me no video tribute

Warriors- They did what?! Wow we gave a video tribute to trash players like Speights and BRush. We know how to treat a star.

Durant- Word! Fuck it im gonna re-sign with you guys under the max. 5/125 is enough for me

Warriors- <{Heymansnicker}>

Pretty sure Durcant's mom wouldn't let him do that. He probably still asks her for permission to go out.

Pretty sure Durcant's mom wouldn't let him do that. He probably still asks her for permission to go out.
You are acting like his mom is business savvy. Bitch probably cant count past 100. His jew agent and jay z are the problem

You are acting like his mom is business savvy. Bitch probably cant count past 100. His jew agent and jay z are the problem
Where did I imply she's business savvy, dream?

Last edited:
You sound upset with your mom?
mscleo.jpg

Ray Allen not invited to celebrate Bostcan's 2008 ship

“It will be a long story about that, but it is what it is,” Rondo, who plays for the Chicago Bulls, told The Undefeated. “I don’t know a good analogy to put this in. It just wasn’t the greatest separation. It wasn’t the greatest thing that could’ve happened to us as a team, a bond. We were at war with those guys [Miami]. To go with the enemy, that’s unheard-of in sports. Well, it’s not so unheard of. It’s damn near common now.

“The mindset we had. The guys on our team. You wouldn’t do anything like that. It makes you question that series in the Finals … Who were you for? You didn’t bleed green.
https://theundefeated.com/features/rajon-rondo-boston-celtics-ray-allen/

pvXCtP5.gif

Yeah because in 2013 those bums were really competitive rivals to the cHeat. I'm sure Ray really regrets not hanging around for that 41-40 1st rd exit 2013 season up there in Bostcan lmfao

I remember the Bostcan players and fans being pretty upset about it, but even then I didn't get the big deal. That team was past it. They weren't challenging for the title anymore. And Ray was probably the guy who had slowed down the most of the 'big 3' anyway. He had missed half his final season in Bostcan and was never a starter for the Heat, where he put up his worst numbers of his career. You'd think they'd have thanked him for saving them cap space to rebuild.

Seriously. They were planning on demoting Ray to the bench then got butthurt cause he signed elsewhere. Lol wtf is that

He should be invited. Things would be pretty awkward if they still haven't gotten over it tho. You gotta move on some time. It didn't stop Ainge from doing so lol

are they inviting Leon Powe?

cuz if so, and allen isn't .......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back