***Official 2016-17 NBA Regular Season Thread v 12.0: The GOAT***

Who is the GOAT?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol lets see if the Lakes don't blow this 10 pt lead.

Failed is gonna be doing this every other night within the next 2-3 years.

As soon as I start watching the Fake collapse begins. Damn you

Lurve is a dumbass. Tried to get a cheap foul and nearly injured his shoulder again.

No problem with this loss. Glad Failed was able to showcase a little and keep the tank on.

No problem with this loss. Glad Failed was able to showcase a little and keep the tank on.
Ingram played well too. Pretty much an ideal tank game.

2f7.jpg

I hope D'Cangelo follows this game with another good game and not a typical trash performance after a big game. He needs to show some consistency for once.

The old matador defense in the 4th quarter to keep the tank a rollin'

Lol at Lakes fans pretending that they actually have to try to tank. That they couldn't play their hearts out every night and still get a top 2 pick LOL

Lol at Lakes fans pretending that they actually have to try to tank. That they couldn't play their hearts out every night and still get a top 2 pick LOL
Yea, I never thought that. It actually annoys me when people say the tank is deliberate (mainly from Laker haters). Somehow they think that because Dung and Mozgod were shut down.

They still have 3 more seasons left of shutting Dung/Mozgoof down lmao

Those were some all time goat signings. Not even sure who the lakes were bidding against.

Lmao seriously. I thought it was hilarious how the cHeat didn't even pretend to have interest in re-signing Dung

It was like "Dung looking to explore free agency"

cHeat were all

well-bye-animated-gif.gif

lol @ the Warios furious that turncoat Ranch isn't going to get a warm welcome in OKC
Kevin Durant will enter Chesapeake Arena for the second time as a visitor on Monday, and even though he'll be sidelined with a knee injury, he most likely still won't get the welcome back treatment.

The Golden State Warriors organization was furious and bewildered with the inactivity from Oklahoma City Thunder leadership leading up to that first Durant return contest on Feb. 11, league sources told ESPN.

Sources say the Warriors were of the mindset that someone from ownership or management should have addressed the media on Durant's behalf to help ease the tension upon his return.
http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...oma-city-thunder-handling-kevin-durant-return

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back