Obama Portrait artist - Kehinde Wiley controversy

Add one more thing to the list of bizarre things the right gets rustled about LOL

Yea...i wonder if the left would be rustled if Trump employed the artist of this pic. Maybe he should hang it up in his office

Ku_Klux_Klan_Painting.png

Have you guys mentioned Sean Hannity's semen meltdown? He put up a tweet and a page on his website about sperm hidden in the painting and then deleted it when the internet caleld him a moron.

Have you guys mentioned Sean Hannity's semen meltdown? He put up a tweet and a page on his website about sperm hidden in the painting and then deleted it when the internet caleld him a moron.
Wtf lol .....youre making that up

Wtf lol .....youre making that up

https://www.mediaite.com/online/sea...-that-obama-portrait-has-hidden-secret-sperm/

Sean Hannity’s Blog Speculates That Obama Portrait Has Hidden ‘Secret Sperm’

Sean Hannity’s blog took on the big questions in the minds of all God-fearing Americans today — does the recently unveiled presidential portrait of Barack Obama feature “secret sperm” and was it painted by an artist who harbors hatred in his heart against white people?

Guess what? The post, subtly titled “PORTRAIT PERVERSION: Obama Portrait Features ‘SECRET SPERM,’ Artist Joked About ‘Killing Whitey,'” posits that the answer to both of the above questions is yes.

“The widening scandal surrounding former President Barack Obama’s official portrait continued to swirl on Tuesday, with shocking allegations the artist included ‘secret sperm cells’ within the painting and once joked about ‘Killing Whitey’ during an interview,” the blog says of artist Kehinde Wiley.

The post goes on to say that “industry insiders” allege that Wiley’s “trademark technique” is the insertion of “sperm within his paintings.”

Are you ready for the proof?! You can’t handle the proof.

Sean Hannity’s website claims the Obama portrait includes a hidden sperm https://t.co/dlQR08l99n pic.twitter.com/LYpqqB2V0q

— Will Sommer (@willsommer) February 13, 2018

Can you see it, inching along the side of his head, just waiting to find an egg to inseminate with his sperm, thus making the world a less caucasian place? We smell a Pulitzer.

It must be said that Hannity himself tweeted this story out, adding his stamp of approval to the claim.

Obama's portrait – a stark contrast to predecessors with inappropriate sexual innuendo https://t.co/YupamDxqKt

— Sean Hannity (@seanhannity) February 13, 2018

As far as the “kill whitey” claim, it is true that Wiley once created a painting that featured a black woman severing the head of a white woman, and did tell New York Magazine that it was a satirical riff on the phrase.

He also said, however, that the woman’s “pose is a riff on classical depictions by Caravaggio and Gentileschi, of the biblical story of Judith beheading Holofernes.”

And as for the severed head? “She’s one of my assistants.”

UPDATE –– 2:50 pm ET: Both the post and Hannity’s tweet have been taken down.

Yea...i wonder if the left would be rustled if Trump employed the artist of this pic. Maybe he should hang it up in his office

If Someone wants to find things to be outraged about they will be successful

LOL - it showed up in my Google newsfeed (thanks Sherdog ...). So apparently this is something the artist is known for?!? Whoever picked the artist wasn't concerned about avoiding controversy.

It's stylistic, and art is often meant to jolt the senses of the viewer.
Yes the reaction would be different if the roles were reversed for the races in the painting, because American history is of Whites enslaving and oppressing Blacks, not the other way around. People expect to sweep away history under the rug and act like nothing happened.

One can also say, just imagine if Jesus and Christianity was an African religion, would White Americans embrace it? We typically never consider that god and his messenger in our society is always portrayed as White. And Blacks are expected to worship this god and accept god as White.
Last time i checked Christianity was not a "white" religion. I think it's from the middle east somewhere near the border of Egypt, which is in Africa.
I would say that Christianity is much closer to an African religion than a white one.

Seriously though, somebody in the other thread said the artist was a Black Hebrew Israelite. If that's true that's not a good look as they are a Black separatist hate group.

It's not true. There wasn't even anything to base that on, especially if you've actually read anything about him or seen one of his interviews.

You can be willfully ignorant, be definition it is a choice. Good luck with that.

Myth: Prisons are full of people in for marijuana possession

Fact: About 750,000 people are arrested every year for marijuana offenses in the U.S. There's a lot of variation across states in what happens next. Not all arrests lead to prosecutions, and relatively few people prosecuted and convicted of simple possession end up in jail. Most are fined or are placed into community supervision. About 40,000 inmates of state and federal prison have a current conviction involving marijuana, and about half of them are in for marijuana offenses alone; most of these were involved in distribution. Less than one percent are in for possession alone.

Source: Marijuana Legalization: What Everyone Needs to Know

Published in Rolling Stone...that uber right leaning magazine.

"This painting is about friendship and how music helps us connect with each other. President Trump was thrilled to meet such a sensible artist and couldn't be happier with his own portrait."

lol the alt Reich can't really be thinking this is racist. It's edgy art and about that religious story.

All I know is the shit doesn’t look presidential at all. I can’t believe he or Michelle would ok these portraits to be their official depictions

DV4fFeSXcAEjI2f.jpg

But the internet has def brought the laughs

288aa3_fc68876c3d8c4e81b6137e3117a33321~mv2.gif

o9AKHcW.jpg

You lot will cry about anything while in the same breath mock progressives.
This is an irony they fail to see , I've been pointing out that they are opposite sides of the same coin for years .

Back