Social Japanese Artist Harrassed On Twitter For Being Too "Woke"

They've been drawing tenticle raping monsters for like a century.

I think the Japanese have moved well beyond POC and woke nonsense
I have it on good authority that there are large numbers of Japanese who harbour prejudice against black people and LGBTQ etc identifying people.

I'd like you to define "woke nonsense" before I address "moved well beyond".

what is woke though, can you define it?
The term "woke" is colloquially used to describe a social and political awareness, often associated with progressive and social justice movements. Which originally referred to being awake or conscious, especially in terms of societal issues such as racism, sexism, and other forms of discrimination.

In a broader sense, "woke" is sometimes used pejoratively to criticize what some perceive as excessive political correctness or extreme activism in pursuit of social justice. People may argue that it reflects an overzealous or dogmatic approach to addressing social issues

Definitely not westerners, or the tranny would be canceled for cultural appropriation. You can't draw black people because you don't understand their "lived experience", bro.

I have it on good authority that there are large numbers of Japanese who harbour prejudice against black people and LGBTQ etc identifying people.

Haha I was just joking about people being upset about a Japanese person drawing black people when they've been drawing rape monsters and worse so I don't think they see it that way

And I absolutely agree.

Woke nonsense - come on man you've interacted enough with me to know I'm making fun of people who use it as a slur.

I often say to the people I talk to who bitch about wokeness they they're bitching about me so they stop

The term "woke" is colloquially used to describe a social and political awareness, often associated with progressive and social justice movements. Which originally referred to being awake or conscious, especially in terms of societal issues such as racism, sexism, and other forms of discrimination.

In a broader sense, "woke" is sometimes used pejoratively to criticize what some perceive as excessive political correctness or extreme activism in pursuit of social justice. People may argue that it reflects an overzealous or dogmatic approach to addressing social issues
You should give credit when you copy and paste things verbatim. I know you didn't write this.

Exactly. I don't want to see any articles about random nobodies on Twitter being mean.

People need to stop thinking that anyone's opinion on Twitter matters

How would conservatives make threads in the war room then?

That's literally where all their outrage comes from.

There's a weird overlap that exists between anime dweebs and racists
Yeah, it's called Japan. Sucks when you can't blame it on white westerners, eh?

Yeah, it's called Japan. Sucks when you can't blame it on white westerners, eh?

Plenty of racist insecure MAGA teenagers in the west also end up being massive anime dweebs.

I don't see the point in having a problem with it, but certainly this person is woke

How can they identify which characters are Trans when they blur out all the money maker shots?
Obvious bigoted pan Asian white supremacy again

How can they identify which characters are Trans when they blur out all the money maker shots?
Obvious bigoted pan Asian white supremacy again

Dude Asian people have inherently blurry genitalia.

Disagree that black people have it worse in Japan.

Here's a black channel on Youtube that describes living in Japan.

Plenty of racist insecure MAGA teenagers in the west also end up being massive anime dweebs.

In my experience only, so do not take as a statement of fact, the anime weebs are not even close to MAGA on the political spectrum...they are the fedora tipping neck bearded white knight social justice types that even leftist women despise....

Again, not presuming to present my experience as facts, but is my experience..

Disagree that black people have it worse in Japan.

Here's a black channel on Youtube that describes living in Japan.

I did not say anything about having it easier or worse there compared to anywhere. So I'm not sure what you're disagreeing with. If you'd care to go back and read my post and the post to which I was responding again, and then clarify your point of contention, I'd be grateful. I'm not looking to speak for the experience of black people. I don't even know the proportion of racists to non-racists in Japan--just that, again, it's significant.

Back