Obama: “Don’t wait for a Savior...America doesn’t need a Messiah.”

You do realize that teleprompters are at eye level. In going to agree with @nac386 assessment that you don't know shit about politics.

I do. I'm talking when he's reading written speeches. He can't get through two words without looking down. He's the most scripted human being in history. This whole idea he is smart is Fake News to the max.

America does need a savior. Our society is broken, we need someone to bring about some unity. No shock that Obama doesn't get that.
Oh god if Trump reads this you will see a Batman signal coming from the White House tonight

Wars brought on by the same culture they are importing. That's the whole point. Did people in Holland flee to Saudi Arabia during WW2? Would they have been allowed? It's bs reasoning.
um no, the wars were brought on by a murderous death cult that shares the exact same belief system as Saudi Arabia(wahhabism). who received weapons and funding from western powers. But if you believe that all of these refugees are wahhabists then you are mental.

we are supposed to be better people than the ones in SA.... so your question is redundant. If you want to live in a nation like that then you have issues

Now he tells us.

halo-3.jpg

um no, the wars were brought on by a murderous death cult that shares the exact same belief system as Saudi Arabia(wahhabism). who received weapons and funding from western powers. But if you believe that all of these refugees are wahhabists then you are mental.

we are supposed to be better people than the ones in SA.... so your question is redundant. If you want to live in a nation like that then you have issues

And that is what is going to utterly destroy Western civilization. This notion of moral superiority. It's this mentality that would have had us surrender after the Japanese attacked Pearl Harbor because we are better than them and don't believe in war. Pfft.

And that is what is going to utterly destroy Western civilization. This notion of moral superiority. It's this mentality that would have had us surrender after the Japanese attacked Pearl Harbor because we are better than them and don't believe in war. Pfft.
thats idiotic.... when has any western nation been attacked and it hasnt responded?

Moral superiority doesnt mean you dont defend yourself from an attack..... it means you show compassion to those in need.

thats idiotic.... when has any western nation been attacked and it hasnt responded?

Moral superiority doesnt mean you dont defend yourself from an attack..... it means you show compassion to those in need.

Right. Allowing them to displace you and subvert your culture in favor of one that is the complete opposite. How many major terror attacks has France has in recent years due to the number of so-called refugees and economic migrants from the Middle East and Africa they have allowed in in recent decades? You think this is a pattern that will change and in 10/20 years Germany won't have attacks killing 100s of people? Be probably more like thousands.

Obama graduated magna cum laude from Harvard.

Is that what it says on his degree? Dude was head of the paper and never there. No one apparently saw him in any school he went to. I remember when I was in school reading about a fraternity that as a joke had a dog register, they took his exams and he graduated summa cum laude from the university four years later. Bush graduated from Yale and Harvard too. And we can see his grades. Obama kept his tightly sealed. No one remembers seeing him.

Success in formal education means absolutely nothing. Anyone who has had these rabid professors should know that.

Last edited:
The Republicans may not do everything right but they want the country to reflect Gods values more and sensible pro western values and correct ideas on islam and immigration.

Obama will go down as being one of the most anti judeochristian and anti western pro islam anf open borders pro tranny anti christian presidents ever. His prrsidency was a stain on America and god believing people everywhere.

Unless like Chelsea clinton you somehow think abortion is a pro christian value. I guess her globalist types will next say that gay marriage and transexual are also 'christian values'.

Didn't you try to become a Jew once?

Is that what it says on his degree? Dude was head of the paper and never there. No one apparently saw him in any school he went to. I remember when I was in school a fraternity as a joke have a dog register, they took his exams and he graduated summa cum laude form the university. Bush graduated from Yale and Harvard too. And we can see his grades. Obama kept his tightly sealed. No one remembers seeing him.

Success in formal education means absolutely nothing. Anyone who has had these rabid professors should know that.
Get help, before it is too late.

Right. Allowing them to displace you and subvert your culture in favor of one that is the complete opposite. How many major terror attacks has France has in recent years due to the number of so-called refugees and economic migrants from the Middle East and Africa they have allowed in in recent decades? You think this is a pattern that will change and in 10/20 years Germany won't have attacks killing 100s of people? Be probably more like thousands.
who is subverting the culture of these nations? Do the french still eat frogs and snails? Im pretty sure they do. Do the Spanish still have siestas? Im pretty sure they do. Do the English still have tea all the fucking time? Im pretty sure they do. Stop making shit up about "subverting culture" as you clearly dont have a clue what you are talking about.

Yes there has been terror attacks, but theres has always been terror attacks in Europe..... we just dont overreact to them like you goofs do. Thats what happens when your nations are as old as ours, you young pups wouldnt understand

who is subverting the culture of these nations? Do the french still eat frogs and snails? Im pretty sure they do. Do the Spanish still have siestas? Im pretty sure they do. Do the English still have tea all the fucking time? Im pretty sure they do. Stop making shit up about "subverting culture" as you clearly dont have a clue what you are talking about.

Yes there has been terror attacks, but theres has always been terror attacks in Europe..... we just dont overreact to them like you goofs do. Thats what happens when your nations are as old as ours, you young pups wouldnt understand

Go walk around Paris or London. Tell me they are better places now than before all these poor refugees showed up. Tell me Glasgow is a better place with all these new immigrants and their children.

Prove that you don't beat your mother.

You provide source that he is Muslim. It is you rightwingers who need to provide source since you are making the claim.
There’s pics of him in traditional Muslim garb, countless quotes vehemently defending Islam, raised Muslim by his father...mocks Christianity every chance he gets.

Only thing missing is him decapitating someone on YouTube.

Go walk around Paris or London. Tell me they are better places now than before all these poor refugees showed up. Tell me Glasgow is a better place with all these new immigrants and their children.
have you ever been to Either Paris or London? Even once in your life? Ive been to both places, and both places are beautiful cities and are no different because of these refugees.

The thing that is making London seem worse than it is, is the cuts to police budgets which has led to a rise in crime.

Oh and Glasgow is an awesome city, the refugees havent had any effect on the city at all. So stop believing all the bullshit you hear on rebel media

have you ever been to Either Paris or London? Even once in your life? Ive been to both places, and both places are beautiful cities and are no different because of these refugees.

The thing that is making London seem worse than it is, is the cuts to police budgets which has led to a rise in crime.

Oh and Glasgow is an awesome city, the refugees havent had any effect on the city at all. So stop believing all the bullshit you hear on rebel media

SMH. Like a brick wall. I bet you would go to Cuba to a beach they reserve for foreigners and talk about how wonderful it is while some weird guys follow you. I simply don't believe you. I've been to both cities and they both changed drastically since the 1990s. And not in a good way. Security barricades where tourists use to be able to go freely.

Then I suppose the Jews have fled and the those who remain are fleeing Paris for some other reason that they actually tell people, ie the harassment and violence of recent migrants.

SMH. Like a brick wall. I bet you would go to Cuba to a beach they reserve for foreigners and talk about how wonderful it is while some weird guys follow you. I simply don't believe you. I've been to both cities and they both changed drastically since the 1990s. And not in a good way.
when was the last time you visited either city?

Im much closer and frequent them far more often than you do. So Im a far better source of information about their current states than you are

when was the last time you visited either city?

Im much closer and frequent them far more often than you do. So Im a far better source of information about their current states than you are

Let's see. I first visited London and Paris in 1999 when I was in high school. Visited again while on leave in the army. Last time I was there was in 2013. It was like night and day. And I'm sure it's even worse now after some of the worst terror attacks in history have occurred in recent years.

Let's see. I first visited London and Paris in 1999 when I was in high school. Visited again while on leave in the army. Last time I was there was in 2013. It was like night and day. And I'm sure it's even worse now after some of the worst terror attacks in history have occurred in recent years.
so before these refugees arrived?

But do tell me how you know these refugees have ruined both cities?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back