Yes we can!
President Obama--We say
Yes we can!
President Obama--I say
Yes I can!
President Obama--He says
Yes we can!
Barack Obama--Oh yes he rates,
The first Black President in the United States!
He's smart and he's--so so good!
He'll lead this country as he should!
He wants us all to work together,
To make this country even better!
Prez' Obama says--"Yes We Can!"
Make the US better--hand in hand!
Obama,
President Obama,
President Obama,
President Obama
President!
Some funny shit.
I remember some of these, there was also one where a bunch of black middle school kids were doing some goofy drills or something.

@MayhemMonkey

"that isnt possible if you are trying to push the creation angle"

Explain
for the creation angle to work there must be a creator.... so the creator must have had a creator. Hence the never ending paradox that cant ever be answered.

which means the creation angle is a bunch of bullshit

@MayhemMonkey

"for the creation angle to work there must be a creator.... so the creator must have had a creator. Hence the never ending paradox that cant ever be answered.

which means the creation angle is a bunch of bullshit"

Did you not see my post where I explained why the almighty inherently supernatural God wouldn't need to follow natural law?

The almighty creator always was. Yes that defies natural law. Yes he is supernatural by virtue of being God.

What's the issue? You can say you dont believe in God, but to pretend God would need a creator is silly talk

@computer fogie

There is a certain level of faith yes. I've never denied that.

I'd say its similar to the people that just KNOW trump worked with Putin to steal the election. You work based off what evidence you have and logic/faith does the rest

People are obviously free to disagree

"The future does not belong those who slander the prophet."

Always wondered why atheists have no problem with the praise of the religion that promotes racism, slavery, and murder.
Still not promoting religiously motivated legislation, just a diplomatic statement toward the Muslims world.
'Separation of church and state' is not a law or in the constitution.
But the establishment clause is which requires the separation of church and state.
Yet, leftists who constantly site 'Separation of church and state' had no problem with the Obama administration doing this...

https://www.dailysignal.com/2016/05/16/little-sisters-of-the-poor-win-big-in-obamacare-case/
Doing what exactly? Did you read your own link? A religious organization challenged the Obamacare provision that required them to provide contraceptive services to its employees and they offered to work out a deal.

I know reading is hard but try sometime, you won't regret it.

Wait, you disagree?

Yes, I do. You see there has been Islamic terror in Europe for decades. And it has mostly to do with migrants and first and second generations. But I know there are plenty of people who blame the US for absolutely everything wrong.

Still not promoting religiously motivated legislation, just a diplomatic statement toward the Muslims world.
Depends on your interpretation of 'diplomatic statement.'

Yet, atheists have no problem with the premise that there was a prophet sent by a god.

Doing what exactly? Did you read your own link? A religious organization challenged the Obamacare provision that required them to provide contraceptive services to its employees and they offered to work out a deal.

I know reading is hard but try sometime, you won't regret it.

Did you try reading what you just wrote?

"A religious organization challenged the Obamacare provision that required them to provide contraceptive services"

But what about Separation of Church and State? Oh, that's a one-way-street. No religous people in Government, but Government can fuck with religous people all they want.

You have the best Messiah of all time: the all mighty dollar

@MayhemMonkey

"for the creation angle to work there must be a creator.... so the creator must have had a creator. Hence the never ending paradox that cant ever be answered.

which means the creation angle is a bunch of bullshit"

Did you not see my post where I explained why the almighty inherently supernatural God wouldn't need to follow natural law?

The almighty creator always was. Yes that defies natural law. Yes he is supernatural by virtue of being God.

What's the issue? You can say you dont believe in God, but to pretend God would need a creator is silly talk
but thats a lazy get out..... if your entire premise is that there MUST be a creator, then the creator requires a creator.

until you come up with a rational explanation the creation angle is just as I stated...... bullshit.

Depends on your interpretation of 'diplomatic statement.'

Yet, atheists have no problem with the premise that there was a prophet sent by a god.
Because they know he's not necessarily endorsing that premise, just acknowledging the fact that some people do. Unless you think Obama is Muslim.
Did you try reading what you just wrote?

"A religious organization challenged the Obamacare provision that required them to provide contraceptive services"

But what about Separation of Church and State? Oh, that's a one-way-street. No religous people in Government, but Government can fuck with religous people all they want.
The provision allowed them to notify the government of their religious objection though so clearly it was written with the intent to allow religious organizations an out.

@MayhemMonkey

"but thats a lazy get out..... if your entire premise is that there MUST be a creator, then the creator requires a creator."

It's a lazy cop out or you have no rational response to it because its logical? The creator of all things including the laws of nature (things need to have come from somewhere) would not be bound by his own creation. That is silly talk. Now we are just going in circles so we will have to leave it at that. You can have the last word

He is right. The people say they are wanting a savior to save them from themselves. Thats a cop out. Make a change yourself. Fuckin religious fucks.

It's hard to make a change for many when they are blind to what change need to be made.

Why do you care if people want to live with Christian values? Why does this make you angry?

You remind me of those normal everyday people doing their thing....but when they walk by a street preacher talking about Jesus they lose their minds. You don't think theres more to it? There's spiritual energy everywhere. And there's a battle. Like radio waves are invisible...so is the spiritual energy.

There's spiritual energy everywhere. And there's a battle. Like radio waves are invisible...so is the spiritual energy.

Difference is one has been proven to exist the other has not.

@MayhemMonkey

"but thats a lazy get out..... if your entire premise is that there MUST be a creator, then the creator requires a creator."

It's a lazy cop out or you have no rational response to it because its logical? The creator of all things including the laws of nature (things need to have come from somewhere) would not be bound by his own creation. That is silly talk. Now we are just going in circles so we will have to leave it at that. You can have the last word
its not logical at all if you are trying to push CREATION as your entire premise for the origin of ALL life in the universe, like not even a little bit.

its actually the furthest thing from logical, in fact it seems like you are just pulling this idea from your ass and are still in the process of trying to convince yourself that it makes sense.

Because they know he's not necessarily endorsing that premise, just acknowledging the fact that some people do. Unless you think Obama is Muslim.
Yes, and he never clarified if he endorsed the premise or acknowledge that some people do.

Its a politician's trick. It allows everyone two likes him, both Muslim and Atheist, interpret it either way they prefer.

The provision allowed them to notify the government of their religious objection though so clearly it was written with the intent to allow religious organizations an out.

No, they had to challenge it in court, and the Obama administration pushed it all the way up to the Supreme court.

Obama could have openly said at any time 'Ya know, just like some immigration laws, that one part of Obamacare that forces these Catholic groups to hand out contreceptives? Lets just add that to the list.'

But he didn't.

And you guys wonder why Catholics overwhelmingly voted for Trump in the primaries and general in 2016.

@MayhemMonkey

This isn't the first time we've had to agree to disagree and I'm sure it wont be the last. Have a good night ya filthy scot <GrassoBless>
translation : Ive just realised my point lacks logic.... you win this round my Scottish chum!

no duhh :p

Yes, and he never clarified if he endorsed the premise or acknowledge that some people do.

Its a politician's trick. It allows everyone two likes him, both Muslim and Atheist, interpret it either way they prefer.
I'm still not really sure what the substance of your complaint here is, you don't think he should refer to Muhammad as a prophet? Even non-Muslims call him the Prophet Muhammad.
No, they had to challenge it in court, and the Obama administration pushed it all the way up to the Supreme court.

Obama could have openly said at any time 'Ya know, just like some immigration laws, that one part of Obamacare that forces these Catholic groups to hand out contreceptives? Lets just add that to the list.'

But he didn't.

And you guys wonder why Catholics overwhelmingly voted for Trump in the primaries and general in 2016.
No the provision was originally part of Obamacare, its just that the organization in question didn't think the provision went far enough. But nonetheless there was an attempt there, meaning it intended to respect some boundary when it comes to religious organizations. Maybe it wasn't good enough, I could agree, but the point is there was an acknowledgement of the sensitivity that the issue would have for religious organizations.

Back