Obama: “Don’t wait for a Savior...America doesn’t need a Messiah.”

NakamuraNutShot

Trumptastic Voyage
Banned
Reaction score
Obama: ‘Do Not Wait For a Savior, America Doesn’t Need a Messiah.’

As if the Christian community needed additional ammunition to support the notion that Obama (and The Left, for that matter) are anti-Christian.

Why choose the words “Savior” and “Messiah”?

Heck, even if he had simply utilized 1 of these words, even the most analytical Christian wouldn’t have batted an eye. But, in this case, even Satan himself is like...
giphy.gif

Obligatory:

biblesatan-4_3.jpg

Op your comments here are dumb.

As to the topic, lol at Obama saying this when he had an army at his back in 08, and told everyone to go home, that he has it from here.

I think I agree with what he's saying, generally.

America does need a savior. Our society is broken, we need someone to bring about some unity. No shock that Obama doesn't get that.

We need someone to ban our memes. They hurt feelings and make people sad.

I guess the second coming won’t occur in my lifetime.

I wanted to be there for that third temple.

I sadz.

I didn’t read. Is Obama Savior or Satan

Would this make Biden a disciple or beelzebub?

The Republicans may not do everything right but they want the country to reflect Gods values more and sensible pro western values and correct ideas on islam and immigration.

Obama will go down as being one of the most anti judeochristian and anti western pro islam anf open borders pro tranny anti christian presidents ever. His prrsidency was a stain on America and god believing people everywhere.

Unless like Chelsea clinton you somehow think abortion is a pro christian value. I guess her globalist types will next say that gay marriage and transexual are also 'christian values'.

And the Christians decided to go with The Golden Calf last election.

Also, if you took away that was an anti-Christian message than you’re foolish.

America does need a savior. Our society is broken, we need someone to bring about some unity. No shock that Obama doesn't get that.
#Maga bois and their daddy complex.

Can you imagine our founders listening to this scared nonsense?

Rolling over in their graves.

Last edited:
Op your comments here are dumb.

As to the topic, lol at Obama saying this when he had an army at his back in 08, and told everyone to go home, that he has it from here.
Care to elaborate on why my comments here (ITT or on the forum?) are “dumb”?

Also, he said this earlier this month during his “I Hate Trump” speech.

He's saying we have to have self responsibility which is something the right preaches all the time. A cult of personality won't fix our problems.

Care to elaborate on why my comments here (ITT or on the forum?) are “dumb”?

Also, he said this earlier this month during his “I Hate Trump” speech.

The statement the 'Christian community' is absurd. Who are they? Leftist Catholics, never Trump Mormons, or do you mean Isreali first'er turncoats known as evangelicals?

Your whole post is based on the premise that their is a unified Christian community in this country.

And the Christians decided to go with The Golden Calf last election.

Also, if you took away that was an anti-Christian message than you’re foolish.

This. I am as christian as you can get and nothing Obama just said is a problem. In fact taken in context he was justifiably speaking out against the very strong men who try to rise up and offer THE answer to people while discrediting all other sources of power and justice and truth.

Obama was speaking out against idolatry in a nuanced way and so most of the people who need to hear what he is saying wont get what he is saying.

Isn't that how Obama was presented?

One of those rare threads that posters across the political spectrum can agree is dumb as fuck. Then there's Seano.

Back