NY Times article on college women & hook ups

What if the second sister has only had sex a total of like 250 times in her entire life.

The girl with four long term relationships probably hangs loose like wizard's sleeve.

One of my roommates hooked up with a girl who drunkenly told him that he was the 28th guy she had sex with so I called her 28 Guys Later.
So you could get a somewhat amusing name out of all that fucking and sucking.
I like you.
She can't hold a conversation with the guy she's fucking. lol Good luck with marriage/monogamous relationships.
Never met a girl you'd fuck the shit out of but wouldn't really want to talk to for more than a few minutes? I see them all the time and I imagine girls feel the same way about a lot of guys.
Why is this an article in the first place? I mean, women have sex nowadays? What a revelation!
This is what I'm wondering. I figured it was a silly article but what I find more silly is that its actually triggered heated debate ITT.
Where is the bullshit? You didn't go to college with girls who were obsessed with their own lives and friends and really didn't want relationships? When I went to college it was mostly the girls trying to get into med school. They didn't want anything that would take time away from studying and all the extracurricular activities they were in.

It was the same in law school. Too much studying and networking to get tied to one person and thus miss better opportunities because you're dealing with their needs.

Is it really impossible to believe that she just doesn't want to devote the time to an emotional relationship? And as far as the post #19 - that guy has it completely wrong. But he thinks guys "bait" girls into going home with them and having sex. His theory is flawed from the beginning or his ego is insane. You don't have to "bait" girls into sleeping with you. I've been picked up by enough completely unknown women to know that's a crock.

Plenty of women are at bars looking for a sexual partner. No one is baiting them into anything but some guys need to believe that otherwise it diminishes their sexual accomplishments. They can't crow about their conquests if the woman says "I was looking for a guy to sleep with...you just happened to be the first one that I didn't think would kill me later." :D

Agreed.

It's just strange, to me, how many people seem to think that there's something abnormal about a woman who doesn't want to make time for an emotional relationship at a specific time in her life. That she can't like sex while prioritizing other things above a relationship. It's the implication that she should either commit to a relationship and all it's time commitments or remain celibate. I simply can't agree with it.

Said much better than I could ever. I think its an ego thing. I have a friend who has had his fair share of hook ups during his first semester away in college but the girl that he thinks about the most nowadays is his first because she was basically just sexually frustrated and wanted any dick and he happened to have a car and the desire to give it to her. She admitted to me later that she would've fucked any guy, even me(that's saying a lot). It annoys him so much that she wasn't really attracted to him and despite the fact that he doesn't find her that attractive anymore he still wants to bang her, almost in an attempt to prove he is attractive. Its all very silly I think.

I only read the first page but it seems like she explicitly says a relationship isn't her priority so while she could make time she just doesn't want to.

She also said she couldn't even stand the guy sober and has to get drunk before coming over. Not to mention she obviously feels ashamed so she only agreed to do the article if she was kept anonymous. Sounds like sour grapes to me.

If she's withholding her name, it's obvious she's trying to hide it from her family and maybe her friends. This only means she's ashamed of what she's doing.

She also said she couldn't even stand the guy sober and has to get drunk before coming over. Not to mention she obviously feels ashamed so she only agreed to do the article if she was kept anonymous. Sounds like sour grapes to me.

He's probably good in the sack and that's all she cares about. Like I said, I know a few girls I can barely stand but if I had to to get dat ass I certainly would use some sort of drug to last through the song and dance that precedes the fucking.

If she's withholding her name, it's obvious she's trying to hide it from her family and maybe her friends. This only means she's ashamed of what she's doing.

Would you want your mom finding out about your trangressions? Her friends probably know the deal

I don't find it strange that someone doesn't want their families knowing the intimate details of their sex life

EDIT: PolishHeadlock is one step ahead of me today

Most of these girls are so obnoxious that no one worth dating would ever even consider doing anything but drunken hookups with them.

Their pretty much left with the option of casual sex with attractive people or dating someone who's of poor quality. Most women aren't ready to fake a relationship until daddy cuts off the cash and will choose unattached sex with a desirable mating partner.

Oh, well hello there.

:eek:

lolol

in b4 ban

but, seriously.... How do people pretend to 'judge' another person's character, or, more accurately, whole groups of people's character on something like this? I mean, some girls could hook up with a lot of dudes and obviously be trashy about it, and other girls could end up hooking up with several guys and not be trashy at all. You can't put them all in one group. How many guys is the limit before you're a slut? Just your boyfriend/husband? 1 a month? What's the magic #?

This whole discussion is hard for me to understand.

Sounds like an excuse that she can't find guys that actually want to date her. Not enough time? Lmao.

yep....I have seen girls like this before who likes to pretend they are in charge and they choose to sleep around rather than having no choice as no one really wants a relationship with her. Girls like these are screwed up and not worth the hassle

Oh, well hello there.

:eek:

Weak. Now you're reusing rhetorical devices. Should have gone with "tsartire," Or "tsatire" if you prefer. You know, sarcasm, sardonic, satire...

Oh, and instaban

I remember I had a fuck buddy, she was cold to me, unemotional & smelled. She was better before the murder.

I like vaginas, young vaginas, the kind you say 'oh, that's a nice vagina' & not, 'is that the tunnel Steve McQueen clime out of 50+ years ago' I'd still do it, but I'd be disappointed with myself afterwords, would still jerk off to what I done, but would question why I don't jerk to the premo pussy I got & feel disgusted with myself.

Damn attractive people for whom getting a different person to have sex with them every time they want to get laid is less work than a relationship. Meanwhile I need a whole dog and pony show for the validation of being let down gently.

Back