NY Times article on college women & hook ups

If you had a choice to date one of two twins, and only knew that one fucked 4 different guys in long term relationships throughout their high school and college years, and the other fucked and sucked 28 different guys in the same time span, I think you all know what your choice would be lol. Who do you think you're fooling. :rolleyes:

If you had a choice to date one of two twins, and only knew that one fucked 4 different guys in long term relationships throughout their high school and college years, and the other fucked and sucked 28 different guys in the same time span, I think you all know what your choice would be lol. Who do you think you're fooling. :rolleyes:

Id date the one that isnt a c u next tuesday and get along with the best regardless of partners.

...and preferrably do them both at the same time.

What if the second sister has only had sex a total of like 250 times in her entire life.

The girl with four long term relationships probably hangs loose like wizard's sleeve.

One of my roommates hooked up with a girl who drunkenly told him that he was the 28th guy she had sex with so I called her 28 Guys Later. So you could get a somewhat amusing name out of all that fucking and sucking.

Meh I've never found girls boldness about openly admitting they have side hook ups on deck to be a good look. If it happens, all good, but women who find empowerment in throwing it out there are just confused imo. Especially when she admits to needing to drink to even make it go down without feeling uncomfortable. You really think she's waking up in the morning thinkin "I got mine, i'm good to go" probably not.

"Only later did Haley begin to realize that what happened was that she got drunk and acted like a slut, and instead of dealing with the shame of getting so wasted that she let some dude bone her who she wouldn't normally give the time of day, she convinced herself that her drunken, sluttish behavior that led to her going back to his dorm room, getting undressed, laying in his bed, and having sex was actually no different than rape. This made her feel better about being a floozy; she is currently consulting with a lawyer in the hopes of destroying the life of the young man who was equally drunk and slutty. Unfortunately for him, he has a penis, and thus is much more accountable for his drunken, slutty antics than she is."

That's how I translated that sentence.

Getting drunk and whoring it up, then regretting it the next day: Insulting real rape victims since 1996*.

* Randomly selected year used for effect

Lol no shit.

I was at a party and this chick woke up in the morning thinking she may have been raped and was freaking out. Her best friend and the people that were still there were like no you need to calm down. He was sitting on the couch you came over to him and straddled him, started making out with him, reached in his pants and then took him to a room. If anything he got raped, he was damn near passed out on the couch before the she dragged him away.

It is scary to think some chicks can think that way, not remember what happened and/or make shit up. It really sucks to know that many men are behind bars or registered sex offenders because of shit like that.

Lol no shit.

I was at a party and this chick woke up in the morning thinking she may have been raped and was freaking out. Her best friend and the people that were still there were like no you need to calm down. He was sitting on the couch you came over to him and straddled him, started making out with him, reached in his pants and then took him to a room. If anything he got raped, he was damn near passed out on the couch before the she dragged him away.

It is scary to think some chicks can think that way, not remember what happened and/or make shit up. It really sucks to know that many men are behind bars or registered sex offenders because of shit like that.

Damn, that dude dodged a bullet. Scary that there aren't always witnesses to talk the person down.

You mean chicks in college often give away sex without getting into a relationship?
tumblr_me5a7bA2Qw1qljt4ro1_250.gif

I'd expect this type of article from Yahoo; for shame, NYT.

You'd be surprise, I'm in my third year and I've had no relationships...Just pointless sex. It's terrible.

I'm still in a fwb deal, except I'm the one being passed around....

Damn, that dude dodged a bullet. Scary that there aren't always witnesses to talk the person down.

Yeah no shit, I guess that is why it is best to leave in the middle of the night... I bet stuff like that happens all the time tho. Chick gets stupid wasted, gets all over a guy and doesn't remember what happened in the AM because they were "black out drunk" Or like what you said, they are ashamed and write it off as some sort of rape.

Look at how many relationship threads pop up in hear. How many times do we hear about being friend zoned etc...

Jilted motherduckers

You never hear about guys complaining about being 'fuck-zoned.'

And you never will.

You never hear about guys complaining about being 'fuck-zoned.'

And you never will.

It gets old fast, man.

I'm not in college, but I mostly date girls who are, and they're really only ever interested in sex. I haven't had a meaningful relationship in about two years because everyone's too busy/self-absorbed and doesn't want to bother. That said, I've slept with 31 girls in that time frame.

I work a lot, and I can find time. I dunno. It was fun for the first like six months, but now I'm pretty jaded.

Back