NY Times article on college women & hook ups

Where did you learn this?

It's called: "25,000 years of civilized wisdom amassed by human beings which has been forced out of humanity by 15 minutes of soulless electronic entertainment."

If you can repeatedly have sex with somebody without becoming attached to them in any way you are a POS and I hope you actually don't breed. Guy or girl. Once, twice, even three times, I can see it not meaning that much. But sex is SUPPOSED to create a connection between people, and is in fact a very intimate thing. I would be considered a POS for much of what I have done, but I can tell you any girl I had sex with more than three times I had some feelings for. We aren't supposed to be soulless sociopaths.. We ARE supposed to enjoy sex and the way it feels, however. But sex exists: A. for healthy people to reproduce and keep the human race going, B. to create intimacy between people who care about each other, and C. for momentary personal gratification because of the feeling of orgasm.. In that order of importance. Don't take away all the meaning from sex please, it makes you soulless.

I can understend where you are coming from, but you take it a bit too far IMO.

I also consider sex to be an intimate thing that you don't just do with random people but only share with someone you love. But I don't think people with another view on that are sociopaths.

Have fun with that used up pussy bro. I was probably in it a couple times before you. Go ahead and wife up that college party girl. lol.

You sound like a virgin that is scared to show girls your small small dick.

Your being thirteen years old is showing.

3rd-world-kid-meme-generator-so-you-re-telling-me-you-re-13-and-a-virgin-f0d297.jpg

I can understend where you are coming from, but you take it a bit too far IMO.

I also consider sex to be an intimate thing that you don't just do with random people but only share with someone you love. But I don't think people with another view on that are sociopaths.

I don't know if you missed it, but I said I can understand having sex that meant nothing with somebody once, or maybe even a few times. But yes, it is really bad for the soul to have sex with somebody over and over that you don't care about. That woman (or even man) is damaged goods. Even the non-Christian religions of civilizations psat (ie paganism) realized that sex was a bonding between people. To do it with somebody over and over and not develop feelings for them?? That's terrible, and borderline sociopath. Really, I think you would actually care about the person after a while, and you would just lie to yourself and others that you don't.. Which is also bad.

I don't know if you missed it, but I said I can understand having sex that meant nothing with somebody once, or maybe even a few times. But yes, it is really bad for the soul to have sex with somebody over and over that you don't care about. That woman (or even man) is damaged goods. Even the non-Christian religions of civilizations psat (ie paganism) realized that sex was a bonding between people. To do it with somebody over and over and not develop feelings for them?? That's terrible, and borderline sociopath. Really, I think you would actually care about the person after a while, and you would just lie to yourself and others that you don't.. Which is also bad.

I see your point now and I agree. Sleeping with someone over and over again without getting feelings isn't normal.

That's why a lot of people just sleep with someone once or twice, so you don't develop feelings. But I also think sleeping with someone else every week isn't healthy either. I think it can hinder people's ability to bond as well. Sex is an intimate thing.

If you can repeatedly have sex with somebody without becoming attached to them in any way you are a POS and I hope you actually don't breed. Guy or girl. Once, twice, even three times, I can see it not meaning that much. But sex is SUPPOSED to create a connection between people, and is in fact a very intimate thing. I would be considered a POS for much of what I have done, but I can tell you any girl I had sex with more than three times I had some feelings for. We aren't supposed to be soulless sociopaths.. We ARE supposed to enjoy sex and the way it feels, however. But sex exists: A. for healthy people to reproduce and keep the human race going, B. to create intimacy between people who care about each other, and C. for momentary personal gratification because of the feeling of orgasm.. In that order of importance. Don't take away all the meaning from sex please, it makes you soulless.

I never really had this problem with women I didn't really want to date because I'd just stop having sex with them after a few times. Sometimes I'd continue talking to them, sometimes I wouldn't, just depended on how pissed they were or if they were cool with moving on.

College chicks that aren't looking to get wrapped up in a relationship are the best. Mostly just because they're more or less on the same page as me. Just cuts down on the amount of lying I have to do if anything.

Caring=/=wanting to be in a monogamous relationship. I have a bad tendency to develop feelings for people kind of quickly, so I used to be a bit of a serial monogamist. This culminated in me being completely and utterly shattered after my engagement fell through. Since then, I've realized that, in love or not, I'm not the sort of person who should be in an exclusive relationship.

Sorry for talking 'bout all the feels. I'm just a mite drunk at the moment

no prob w/having sex w/diff people or one person casually; as long as your very honest about it and you deal w/other people who want the same, not someone who likes you and is hoping this turns into more later.

the sex isn't the issue its the dishonesty that is...relationships take time and effort; some people don't want to put that forth, as long as they accept and don't try to reap the benefits of a relationship/without taking on the responsibility of one then it's all good

If sex is an emotionally meaningless act of physical gratification, then how are you supposed to function in a normal relationship? Say your spouse gets fat, shouldn't you cheat because, "hey, it's just physical"?

I don't think anyone should cheat if there spouse turned out to be a sea cow..but definitly grounds to get kicked to the curb..emotional connection should not trump physical connection or vice versa. I've been married 15 years and if she got fat,id be gone fast..I could never love someone that doesn't love themselves. Call me cold but that's sucker shit.

Back