NY Times article on college women & hook ups

BayAreaGuy

Good Day
@Gold
Reaction score
I see no issues at all , interesting read though

You mean chicks in college often give away sex without getting into a relationship?
tumblr_me5a7bA2Qw1qljt4ro1_250.gif

I'd expect this type of article from Yahoo; for shame, NYT.

While easy sex is cool, she's going to end up emotionally dead/fucked-up by the time she's 30.

You mean chicks in college often give away sex without getting into a relationship?
tumblr_me5a7bA2Qw1qljt4ro1_250.gif

I'd expect this type of article from Yahoo; for shame, NYT.

Hahah great use of the gif. Thought the same but I guess the only odd thing is that it's from a woman's perspective. We known chicks have been banging outside of relationships since co Ed colleges came into existence but the bottom line is the assumption is the girl is typically attempting to get more and hoping to use the sex to get the guy to commit...

Usually you don't hear the girl outright saying casual sex with someone she doesn't particularly like is what she's seeking.

Hahah great use of the gif. Thought the same but I guess the only odd thing is that it's from a woman's perspective. We known chicks have been banging outside of relationships since co Ed colleges came into existence but the bottom line is the assumption is the girl is typically attempting to get more and hoping to use the sex to get the guy to commit...

Usually you don't hear the girl outright saying casual sex with someone she doesn't particularly like is what she's seeking.

She was probably heartbroken before.

All her hookups profit.

Few things are better than sitting around doing nothing when a fwb texts around midnight.

I'm sure the guy she's hooking up with could get along with her but she probably gave it up so easily that he can be an asshole to her and still know she'll give it up.

So... Some women are sluts?

Not surprised and have no problem with it either.

Being in a monogamous relationship throughout most of college was one of the most horrendous selfpwns of my entire life

So in this thread we learned it's not 1954 anymore.

College chicks have been like this for a while now.

Being in a monogamous relationship throughout most of college was one of the most horrendous selfpwns of my entire life

Haha, I hear ya. I was lucky to get out of one while I was a senior, but man, that sure feels like a waste of three prime years.

I'm sure the guy she's hooking up with could get along with her but she probably gave it up so easily that he can be an asshole to her and still know she'll give it up.

Ha, so true. Good insight.

so she's busy and can't maintain a relationship and needs sexual pleasure.

oh so she's a human.

lololol. you suck. I got so much ass in college would have hated to pass it up.

so she's busy and can't maintain a relationship and needs sexual pleasure.

oh so she's a human.

It's crazy man. Only a slut would do that....

Guys that don't lay down the pipe right just don't understand the situation imo

Love it when women and men just "don't have the time" when going to college. Shut the fuck up, you know you could if you want to. They should just say "I'm too self absorbed to care for another person on any thing other than a physical level, and judge the character of those I do spend time with soley based on how they treat me physically". But, you know, maybe that may be too eloquent coming from the mouth of a whore.

Please, bitch. "Women can do it too!". Well that's not what men do more predominantly. Men(and I use that term loosely) peruse the bar scene, bait a woman in, fuck them, and never call ever again. Not too many women out there who have a strong enough mind to not go bat shit crazy for some dude that gives them the time of day and then dumps their ass like a piece of trash.

Last edited:
It's crazy man. Only a slut would do that....

Guys that don't lay down the pipe right just don't understand the situation imo

people just need some sexual release, what better way than for consenting adults to do so.

never understood labelling women in such ways.. just shows how subjective, sexist and bigoted a lot of people in society are.

Back