Norway the world`s happiest country, US 14th.

You have to be literally retarded to be a bum in Norway.

Damn one would think a literally retarded person have more likelihood to be in some state institution. Damn Norway you cold motherfuckers.

"There were 6,259 homeless people in Norway in 2012,"

Feel free, but iv seem most miserable fam in the freest of times and happy as fuck under commis.

Freedom becomes hardly relevent when you live in abundance, while a starving bum would give up his freedom in a second for a house and a full fridge.

abundance correlates with freedom

When bum gets money he is free from hunger. :D

Damn one would think a literally retarded person have more likelihood to be in some state institution. Damn Norway you cold motherfuckers.

"There were 6,259 homeless people in Norway in 2012,"

yep retarded junkies or gypsies or something

Hard to compare them, when Norway, Denmark, Iceland, Switzerland, and Finland *COMBINED* have a smaller population than just the state of California. More people = more variables.

These countries combined have a population close to 27 million (individually they are 5 million, 8 million, etc. Iceland has only 323,000 :p ), California alone has 38 million. Now compare those countries to America as a whole, with 318 million.

For more perspective, New York City, by itself, has more people than whole nations like Norway and Finland.

Hard to compare them, when Norway, Denmark, Iceland, Switzerland, and Finland *COMBINED* have a smaller population than just the state of California. More people = more variables.

These countries combined have a population close to 27 million (individually they are 5 million, 8 million, etc. Iceland has only 323,000 :p ), California alone has 38 million. Now compare those countries to America as a whole, with 318 million.

For more perspective, New York City, by itself, has more people than whole nations like Norway and Finland.

Probably one of the reason its hard to open successful business in those countries.

This.

My state has a lot more people. Much easier to manage but gotta give credit to the Nordic people, they have much nicer composure than a lot of Americans thus being easier to manage as well.

I would argue that freedom got a lot to do with happiness.

Does it? I mean, yes, it does, but I don't believe it does in the way that the regular rhetoric suggests it does. There have been *many* historical arguments suggesting that too much freedom is a terrible state that, when humanity has it, they desperately try and get away from.

Hell, civil society is itself just a grand exercise in determining the kinds of bondage we want. The American rhetoric around freedom is *astoundingly* counterfeit. You ask your average American their stance on "being free" and what makes them free and they'll list off a bunch of things which are obligations, requirements, and limitations upon themselves or others which are tradeoffs for services and entitlements - which, again, correspond to obligations and responsibilities forced onto others. As soon as you ask "what makes you free?" and someone says "My employer paying for my healthcare! WOOOHOOOOO! GOOBAMA!" you know there is some really confoluted notion of "freedom" floating around.

It's essentially a complex network of giving up freedoms to obtain services, guarantees, and to have others accept certain limitations. The only notions of "freedom" that comes out of such a system is one that is silk purse from sow's ear freedom - a system of bondage gussied up in high sounding words and ideals to make giving up your ability to do things sound like being free. You want to see doublethink, you don't have to look further than the Western political philosophy - especially American - surrounding freedom.

Norway dodged the EU bullet and it paid off luxuriously socially and economically, but they are now neighbored by third-world Sweden. I wonder if they will build a wall to keep the savages out.

Sounds like hardworking and intelligent countries are the best places to live.

You had it nice ehh, things were great females were sexy life was easy. Then you went full retard, never go full retard.

Now this is your future, cultural and economic.
Muslim%20Woman%201.jpg

Sure you'll still be top 5 but from the other side.
You know you're a douchebag when you hope another country goes to shit just so you can be proven right.

You haven't been around with Philippinians then. Philippines is the poorest country in Asia. One of the poorest countries in the world, but you wouldn't see more smiles in any other country. Anyone that's been to the Philippines will tell you this.

Back