Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion - March, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Passing on live betting the Thunder. Okc getting big brother'd right now. Thunder defense is obviously there but getting zero offensive rebounding- give credit to the warriors for stellar rebounding

Put Taj back in and take that bum Kanter out, Billy

Passing on live betting the Thunder. Okc getting big brother'd right now. Thunder defense is obviously there but getting zero offensive rebounding- give credit to the warriors for stellar rebounding

Put Taj back in and take that bum Kanter out, Billy

I'm rescinding my imaginary MVP vote for Westbrook. Your 2017 NBA MVP according to @mkess101 ...

images

I'm rescinding my imaginary MVP vote for Westbrook. Your 2017 NBA MVP according to @mkess101 ...

images
He has looked horrible tonight. Obviously he's not like this every game but man, just shows you how life's gonna be in the playoffs for him.

Not a good play. I guess the line looking weird should say something about which is the right side. Warriors are rolling

2.5u Live bet clippers -12.5 ..Knicks are trash playing like trash they're just garbage..the lead should be way more then 10 and it will be soon

2.5u Live bet clippers -12.5 ..Knicks are trash playing like trash they're just garbage..the lead should be way more then 10 and it will be soon
LOL i did the exact same thing and that was more or less my thinking when i made the bet. But i took knicks at +21.5 at end of the 3rd trying to get a middle

You have got to be fucking shitting me! Smh

You seriously have taken two brutal losses as of late. Celtics vs clippers too, right?
Yep!! Up 25 to start the 4th smh..think it's time for a break after this one

Yep!! Up 25 to start the 4th smh..think it's time for a break after this one
just dont bet on games involving the clippers lol. they are seriously one of the worst teams to back as big favorites (that's why i tried to middle, go figure, they couldnt cover 13 being up 25 at the end of 4)

just dont bet on games involving the clippers lol. they are seriously one of the worst teams to back as big favorites (that's why i tried to middle, go figure, they couldnt cover 13 being up 25 at the end of 4)
Haha I'm staying as far away them from now on no matter what..God damn I hate them so much right now

ok, i've got a weird one wednesday.

jiri vesely -162 against tommy haas.

-haas is 38 years old. (that's ancient for tennis)
-haas has not won a match on the ATP level since june of 2015.
-haas is 0-8 in his last 8 official ATP matches (0-2 this year, did not play at all in singles in 2016).
-haas is the tournament director of indian wells (the tournament that just ended)..

w.t.f.

feels like a trap. but i'm walking into it, anyway. going 4u on vesely.

-haas is 0-8 in his last 8 official ATP matches (0-2 this year, did not play at all in singles in 2016).
-haas is the tournament director of indian wells (the tournament that just ended)..

w.t.f.

54 ranked vs 1022 ranked in singles play.

w.t.f.

The hesitation I have is that Vesely has been terrible as of late.

I'm taking Jaziri to beat Dolgo at +125 to win $20. Jaziri has been playing pretty well and Dolgo has retired in 2 out of the last 3 tournaments and may not be too healthy.

My thoughts on Miami.

First quarter:
Kyrgios is so hot right now. I'm looking to fade Wawrinka (7-8 record in Miami) in the early rounds but of course his play usually gets better as the tournament progresses. I don't want to count out Goffin either.

Second quarter:
Federer's quarter to lose. If the falls, Thiem might be there to take advantage.

Third quarter:
There is Nadal, Raonic, Dimitrov, Sock. Think Nadal will get through.

Fourth quarter:
Nishikori has historically done well in Miami (made the final last year). Cilic is fade material in my opinion, he has struggled badly lately. Pouille has decent chances to reach the QF.

My outright bets are Kyrgios (@13.00), Thiem (@26.00) and Pouille (@81.00).

Last edited by a moderator:
The hesitation I have is that Vesely has been terrible as of late.

I'm taking Jaziri to beat Dolgo at +125 to win $20. Jaziri has been playing pretty well and Dolgo has retired in 2 out of the last 3 tournaments and may not be too healthy.

i wouldn't say TERRIBLE, but yea, not the same level as when he beat djoker etc last year

that said, the -162 is long gone on first look today, he's -205, i wouldn't recommend it at -205 to anyone.

hope he comes thru, tho

and i lean the opposite way from you on dolg-jaziri.. dolg has done great in miami if memory serves... 2014 and 2015 he went deep. and jaziri could be a bit gassed from last week

but gl on it

Bulls are 20-15 at home straight up while the Pistons are 11-23 on the road, yet the Pistons are road favorites?? More so, the Bulls are 3-0 ATS since Wade was injured. Fishy line. I know the Bulls played last night but come on...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back