Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion - March, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
man i'm thinking pass is the way to go on today's matches. paaaarrrtially because of the ufc being during the day, but realistically, 4 game spread sounds about right for both swiss dudes. all swiss finals inc again.

hell i might not even bet the final, will prolly just let the wawrinka +650 ride, or freeroll it (i hate being against fed, but wawr is unbelievable in finals, what'd he win, like 11 straight?)

watch them both lose, lol.

the only thing i'm considering is O21.5 on fed-sock. could totally see this being a 7-6 6-4 (or 6-3) or something. don't think sock can break fed, tho. so it would definitely be relying on sock to hold 6x in one set and 3-4 in the other..

so yea. prolly passing.

I think we start to see some upsets now in the NCAA. I'm RR'ing a bunch of ML underdogs.

Xavier, Wich St. Rhode Isl., Notre Dame, Michigan, USC, St Mary's.

Yea, I agree...I made a small bet on Notre Dam +3 parlayed with the over.

Notre Dame needs to attack the pressure more. There's open shots to be had, they just need to be aggressive.

I could be off here as Villanova has a nice offense but I'm hitting Maryland big in college lax today. Game is in Maryland, 2 weeks without a game after there close loss to Notre Dame, think they should have the advantage in faceoffs, and Matt Rambo should cause problems for the Nova d. Guess I'll be paying to see them lose by 2+.

Maryland +1.5 (-120) to win $55
Maryland (+135) to win $33.75

5D just voided the bet said it was supposed to be Maryland -1035 moneyline and -5.5 lol. I can understand the moneyline as it has some resemblence but +1.5 supposed to be -5.5 come on. Fuckin line was up and moving all morning and now a half hour before the game it gets fixed.

Looking to live bet the Hornets at pk or plus odds if they fall behind in this game. 2u if I can get either

Looking to live bet the Hornets at pk or plus odds if they fall behind in this game. 2u if I can get either
got em at -110 live right now, down 6. 2.2u

^^^ ill add another unit if i can get pick or + odds. Washington looks tired and 2H will only be worse

I missed tip off but I have 2u on St. Mary's at +4.5 and 1u on the ML. GL

Hornets looking good. Adding the following:

2u on Nuggets ML (might add a third if I can get a +150ish line live) +110
2.2u on Bucks +6.5 1H ; 1.1u on Bucks +11.5

edit: AND bucks ML +505 for 0.2u

I took Thiem +120 to win $20 today against Wawrinka and I also bet Gabe Dean does not win 184lb wrestling championships (+165) to win $20. Dean the 2x champ is in a stacked weight class, I think Nickal can beat him on a good day, and you never know what's gonna happen in the tournament so I like the odds.

If Suriano was healthy I would've bet not Gilman at 125. We'll see how he looks today in the opening round.

Nickal takes out Dean in the finals!

Gilman lost in the semis.

I also bet Clark to win at 133 but didn't post it.

There is money to be made on this next year. I was caught off guard a bit because I had never seen lines for it before.

Letting my 1.5u +650 Wawrinka ride for finals.. think federer -200 is about right.

Gonna throw a unit on goes 3 sets +155, tho.

I'm chasing my MMA losses with a huge bet on Federer *full degen mode*
<6>

Took yesterday off because I was in a cold streak. Didn't really like any lines anyway. I was able to hit the Cavs at +105 live late in the third quarter last night bt it was for such a negligible amount that i dont really care lol

Today might be my favorite basketball play in a while. Hint: it involves the OKC Thunder (@mkess101 ). I'm not in a big rush to bet it, kinda hoping I can get plus odds somehow, even if it involves selling some points

So i've come to the conclusion that I probably wont get a better line than right now, so i'm gonna lock in OKC Thunder +103 for 4u. I will have a fifth (maybe perhaps a sixth) unit ready to live bet if the Thunder happen to fall behind early and I can get the Thunder at around +150 or so

The Thunder have been playing very very well recently. The addition of Taj Gibson has done wonders to that 4 position. Now they are a bit more reminiscent of the strong rebounding and defensive team that they were all of last season. Over the last five, in which they are 5-0 ATS including 2 outright winners as underdogs, the Thunder have covered the spread by the following margins: +12.5, +3.5, +11.5, +23, +3.5.

Now let's look into the actual match up: the Thunder are 0-3 against the Warriors this season, with losses of 26, 21, and 16 (in OKC). I'm sure there's nothing more the Thunder want to do than to show up today and embarrass the GS Warriors and take revenge for spanking them three times this season. The motivation factor is definitely there

The loss of Kevin Durant is going to be big here. With Taj Gibson, the Thunder now have three legit low post players who will constantly crash the boards and make live difficult for the Warriors, whose best rebounder stands at 6'7". Losing Durant's length and defense will be sorely missed today. I think this is a very difficult match up for the Warriors and w/ their current form, I think its a joke that they are road favorites in this situation.

So i've come to the conclusion that I probably wont get a better line than right now, so i'm gonna lock in OKC Thunder +103 for 4u. I will have a fifth (maybe perhaps a sixth) unit ready to live bet if the Thunder happen to fall behind early and I can get the Thunder at around +150 or so

The Thunder have been playing very very well recently. The addition of Taj Gibson has done wonders to that 4 position. Now they are a bit more reminiscent of the strong rebounding and defensive team that they were all of last season. Over the last five, in which they are 5-0 ATS including 2 outright winners as underdogs, the Thunder have covered the spread by the following margins: +12.5, +3.5, +11.5, +23, +3.5.

Now let's look into the actual match up: the Thunder are 0-3 against the Warriors this season, with losses of 26, 21, and 16 (in OKC). I'm sure there's nothing more the Thunder want to do than to show up today and embarrass the GS Warriors and take revenge for spanking them three times this season. The motivation factor is definitely there

The loss of Kevin Durant is going to be big here. With Taj Gibson, the Thunder now have three legit low post players who will constantly crash the boards and make live difficult for the Warriors, whose best rebounder stands at 6'7". Losing Durant's length and defense will be sorely missed today. I think this is a very difficult match up for the Warriors and w/ their current form, I think its a joke that they are road favorites in this situation.

Great analysis, I dont follow NBA but it's enough for me to fire a unit at! gl.

Took yesterday off because I was in a cold streak. Didn't really like any lines anyway. I was able to hit the Cavs at +105 live late in the third quarter last night bt it was for such a negligible amount that i dont really care lol

Today might be my favorite basketball play in a while. Hint: it involves the OKC Thunder (@mkess101 ). I'm not in a big rush to bet it, kinda hoping I can get plus odds somehow, even if it involves selling some points

I'm all ears buddy!
Edit: You just posted it. Gonna tail. Gibson isn't much offensively but I agree he gives them back that toughness that Ibaka brought at the 4.

Plus they have the likely league mvp.

Good breakdown! I bet okc +2 this morning for 3u so I came to see if anyone else was on them..good seeing that you are! Makes me a little.bit more confident..I think the line is a trap and the house wants the public to be on warriors I feel like!

I'm all ears buddy!
Edit: You just posted it. Gonna tail. Gibson isn't much offensively but I agree he gives them back that toughness that Ibaka brought at the 4.

Plus they have the likely league mvp.
They're climbing the ranks. The closer the thunder get to the rockets, the higher % chance Westbrook will win MVP

Gee i really like the way the pacers are playing at home against the jazz right now. jazz are a strong defensive team and the pacers can really be underwhelming on the offensive side of the ball, but they look on point with their ball movement and energy. if i can get them at pick odds during live betting, ill be taking them for a unit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back