Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion - March, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
i know sock can flake out at times, but c'mon, so can nishicrappi!

i'm on sock +1.5 sets -140 for 2.5u and his ML at +205 for about a unit

and i don't care, federer might as well be wearing a flyers jersey for me, 5u on him at -174, idgaf!

edit: i added a bit more on that sock +1.5 sets, i'm basically 4u deep on the match now

Last edited:
fucking kyrgios strikes again. hate him so much. robbing us of a great Quarterfinal.. and as i stated above, i had over 5u on fed here.. grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

It sucks. Now I have to degen on Nishikori/Sock because there's nothing else to bet on.

I've got about 1.5u on Rhode Island at both -1 and pk. I'm cold this week so I wouldn't suggest tailing really

i know sock can flake out at times, but c'mon, so can nishicrappi!

i'm on sock +1.5 sets -140 for 2.5u and his ML at +205 for about a unit

and i don't care, federer might as well be wearing a flyers jersey for me, 5u on him at -174, idgaf!

edit: i added a bit more on that sock +1.5 sets, i'm basically 4u deep on the match now

With you on Sock. Knew that once you called him Stanimal yesterday I had no chance, nice call.

With you on Sock. Knew that once you called him Stanimal yesterday I had no chance, nice call.

hehe blind squirrel finds a nut sometimes

loving my +650 stan the man action. he should roll cerrano tomorrow, so i am in a good spot

I don't have any bet yet. I'll just see if there's a good lb opportunity.

one of my betting commandments:

**THOU SHALT NOT LIVE BET NISHIKORI MATCHES**

gl on it, he is an enigma for me when live betting.

giphy.gif

one of my betting commandments:

**THOU SHALT NOT LIVE BET NISHIKORI MATCHES**

gl on it, he is an enigma for me when live betting.

Nishi's like the "thou who shall not be named" of tennis for you, right?

This is about to bomb but here goes anyway.

More like Bitch-ioka amirite?!?!

Had to do it guys sorry.

haha, wrong nishi

Yeah I just realized I called him Nishioka and not Nishikori. Das Racist by me. Nishioka is actually a boxer which is why mixed up the names, seriously didn't even realize there was a Nishioka and Nishikori that played tennis Lol!

Lemme try again, more like Bitch-ikori amirite?

I could be off here as Villanova has a nice offense but I'm hitting Maryland big in college lax today. Game is in Maryland, 2 weeks without a game after there close loss to Notre Dame, think they should have the advantage in faceoffs, and Matt Rambo should cause problems for the Nova d. Guess I'll be paying to see them lose by 2+.

Maryland +1.5 (-120) to win $55
Maryland (+135) to win $33.75

Whats up guys...

Got a couple bets for March Madness today.

Notre Dame/Villanova 5 pt teaser -120 (3U)
Notre Dame ML +120 (1U)

Will have more throughout the day. Good luck if anybody tails.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back