Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion - March, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got one NBA play but it's gonna be a big one. It'll hopefully make up for yesterday's blunders

OK so these are my plays so far. I expect to make some 2H bets too but I'll post them if I indeed pull the trigger

Boston Celtics -1 (-102) risk: 1.53u to win 1.5u
LA Clippers -2 risk: 5.5u to win 5u
Timberwolves +7 risk: 0.55u to win 0.5u
Timberwolves ML (+252) risk: 0.1u to win 0.25u

Hopefully today is another clean sweep

My plays for today are
Cavs +1 for 2u
Atlanta -6 for 1u
Rockets ML 1U
Lessssssss gooooo

I'm doubling up my bets on the wolves.

OK so these are my plays so far. I expect to make some 2H bets too but I'll post them if I indeed pull the trigger

Boston Celtics -1 (-102) risk: 1.53u to win 1.5u
LA Clippers -2 risk: 5.5u to win 5u
Timberwolves +7 risk: 0.55u to win 0.5u
Timberwolves ML (+252) risk: 0.1u to win 0.25u

Hopefully today is another clean sweep
5u bet, eh? I haven't followed NBA much this season for the first time in a while. Throwing down the equivalent of 1.5 mma units on the Clips with you

5u bet, eh? I haven't followed NBA much this season for the first time in a while. Throwing down the equivalent of 1.5 mma units on the Clips with you
Yea... worried but at the same time, a lot about the Clippers to like in this spot. Deeper team, at home, got spanked last time they played without Chris Paul, better defensively. This is one of those games where I won't regret the bet if it loses. Good luck!

followed that Clips bet for 2.5u. I don't really follow the nba too much until playoff time but if I had to pick a team that I root for the most, it'd be the Clippers, just like the Cowboys they seem to never live up to expectations and continually disappoint in the playoffs, so they're the perfect team for me haha.

70 fucking points given up at halftime. Awesome job, Clippers

This game is so damn hard to watch... Finally turning it off. Hoping to wake up to some Patriots miracle comeback type shit

I can't believe Doc allowed Blake to switch onto Harden on defense. he did the same thing by putting Blake on KD earlier this year and that didn't end well either. How is this guy regarded as one of the best coaches in the league...?

I can't believe Doc allowed Blake to switch onto Harden on defense. he did the same thing by putting Blake on KD earlier this year and that didn't end well either. How is this guy regarded as one of the best coaches in the league...?

Out rebounded 62-36 is a fucking joke. Point guard grabbed more boards than Jordan.

Out rebounded 62-36 is a fucking joke. Point guard grabbed more boards than Jordan.
Let's not speak of it. I'm still not over what I witnessed last night. That team quit at halftime

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back