Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion - March, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
South Carolina +3.5 and Kentucky +1.5 and Atlanta Hawks

BOOOOOOOM trifecta

Went 3/4 only losing Colorado by 1 pt. Fugg!

Hit

KY +1.5 for 3.00 units
Atlanta +6.5 for 3.00 units

S. Carolina +3.5 and Kentucky +1.5 and Hawks for 7.50 units (approximately)

DM for plays on CT or follow EZ and these other active sharps ITT for free LOL

Holy shit Showalter what a shot!!!!!

But shit even though I don't want to I will have to LB Florida for OT if it goes there since Koenig limping around. It's one bet I hope I'll lose...

Gutted. What a way to lose.

I guess the rules are slightly different at each book. I believe 5dimes would pay this but Bookmaker voided the bet even though Jaziri won the first set.

I guess the rules are slightly different at each book. I believe 5dimes would pay this but Bookmaker voided the bet even though Jaziri won the first set.

Yea, 5d and betonline count it if one set complete for moneyline.. bookmaker needs whole match

I have not and will not do a moneyline tennis bet on bookmaker for years now

Kuznetsov +100 against Karlovic to win $20.

Lorenzi +135 against Mannarino to win $20.

Robredo is a 3.50 underdog against Querrey in spite of a 4-0 H2H record. Any opinions on that?

You didn't quote me but im curious why you think the line doesn't make sense

Xavier has been pulling off upset after upset and keeping up with the big boys.

Gonzaga has looked less than spectacular in their last 2 games.

I mean, they looked fantastic against Northwestern in the first half, but played like $hit in the 2nd half.

what are your thoughts on this game?

Xavier has been pulling off upset after upset and keeping up with the big boys.

Gonzaga has looked less than spectacular in their last 2 games.

I mean, they looked fantastic against Northwestern in the first half, but played like $hit in the 2nd half.

what are your thoughts on this game?
I actually thought the line should be like -10 but i'm not betting on the side (not worth laying that much on a tourney game imo), but I have a bit on u146. Xavier's win over FSU was more impressive than beating Arizona. Both games were impressive, obviously, as they were underdogs. However, WVU is def better than both Arizona and FSU. I think Gonzaga will have a much easier time in a favorable style match up. IDK, when I first saw the line I didn't really think anything was off about it, that's why I was wondering what your reasoning was.

edit- for what its worth, i think the Kansas line is too high and I have them winning it this year

I actually thought the line should be like -10 but i'm not betting on the side (not worth laying that much on a tourney game imo), but I have a bit on u146. Xavier's win over FSU was more impressive than beating Arizona. Both games were impressive, obviously, as they were underdogs. However, WVU is def better than both Arizona and FSU. I think Gonzaga will have a much easier time in a favorable style match up. IDK, when I first saw the line I didn't really think anything was off about it, that's why I was wondering what your reasoning was.

edit- for what its worth, i think the Kansas line is too high and I have them winning it this year

I believe Gonzaga wins, and yea, you're right. WEst Virginia is a good team, better than Arizona and FSU.

I think I'm just pissed at Gonzaga for blowing the spread by half a point. LOL.

Good luck in your wagers.

I just might do a small play on Xavier.

what do you think of UNC vs Kentucky tomorrow? I think UNC steam rolls them....

I believe Gonzaga wins, and yea, you're right. WEst Virginia is a good team, better than Arizona and FSU.

I think I'm just pissed at Gonzaga for blowing the spread by half a point. LOL.

Good luck in your wagers.

I just might do a small play on Xavier.

what do you think of UNC vs Kentucky tomorrow? I think UNC steam rolls them....
Thanks man, you too.

I think I agree w UNC winning but idk about the steam roll part. Kentucky is clicking at the right time

Looking to live bet the Clippers at -2.5 or better. Prob around 2u. This game will probably be back and forth and low scoring, meaning it makes no sense to me to lay a decent sized number pre game when i can prob get the line I want during the game

Looking to live bet the Clippers at -2.5 or better. Prob around 2u. This game will probably be back and forth and low scoring, meaning it makes no sense to me to lay a decent sized number pre game when i can prob get the line I want during the game

I placed a few units on Clippers 1st quarter, total team points over 24.5.

Trying to make up for my previous Degen play this morning. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back