Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion - July, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck. Shame. But yeah, much better than watching it go to zero.

Well, you've inspired me to start following series A teams.

Some of the lines are way off so it's definitely worth to have a punt every now and then.

Tips for the next few days - Atletico MG, Flamengo, Fluminense & Sao Paulo (in that order)

I think I won 11 dollars yesterday

Hate that. Won a majority of the games but not the big one. If Tampa won first five were talking 3 unit day

Hate losing those swing games. Happened before the break with kluber

A lot of aces on the mound today. Very favorable matchups imo

Red Sox ml
Giants ml
Kc Texas under 9
Pirates ml
nats first 5 ml
Tigers first 5 ml
Cubs first five ml
Giants first five ml

Might drink some juice on kluber again, even though I've been burned in the last two games

Gone pretty big today. 11 units lol

Last edited:
Looking at tigers and Red Sox today. Fullmer has been good and liriano is a blowjob on the road and in general

@EzFlyer I have a Federer to win Wimbledon futures play, should I hedge or let it ride tomorrow? Normally I'd let it ride but Cilic played Fed tough last year

@EzFlyer I have a Federer to win Wimbledon futures play, should I hedge or let it ride tomorrow? Normally I'd let it ride but Cilic played Fed tough last year

cilic has been in each of their last couple matches, dating to the shocking 3-0 cilic in us open in 2014..

but man fed looks unreal.

what's your stake / etc? like how many units, how big of a bet is it relatively for you, etc?

if it's a big bet, i'd say hedge or something, potentially.. if it's not a big bet, and you have +money on fed, you're prolly better off keeping it

cilic has been in each of their last couple matches, dating to the shocking 3-0 cilic in us open in 2014..

what's your stake / etc? like how many units, how big of a bet is it relatively for you, etc?

if it's a big bet, i'd say hedge or something, potentially.. if it's not a big bet, and you have +money on fed, you're prolly better off keeping it

I'd hedge because Cilic odds are so high, it costs so little to hedge. Obviously it means he's unlikely to win too but I hedge futures bets, lock in some profit for a good bet and you can do it cheaply - getting 4.5 or 5-1

$100 at +150 (which is a really big tennis bet for me but my friend told me it was worth doing). With a hedge at +400, I can guarantee $100 no matter who wins or I can freeroll Federer for a $125 profit

Angels -123
Padres +127
White Sox +140

1.5u each

Boston gives up tying homerun in 9th

Don't even think about it Boston, don't even think about it!

$100 at +150 (which is a really big tennis bet for me but my friend told me it was worth doing). With a hedge at +400, I can guarantee $100 no matter who wins or I can freeroll Federer for a $125 profit

IMO:

0/100 either guy > 0/125 fed > 100/150 fed

Thanks, bud!

gl, man -- i hope it's a close competitive match, if so, it was the right advice

if fed 3-0's him (save if like triple 7-6's) -- i steered ya wrong, hehe

obviously if you saw my bets, i expect it to be competitive. pretty large on cilic +2.5 sets

gl, man -- i hope it's a close competitive match, if so, it was the right advice

if fed 3-0's him (save if like triple 7-6's) -- i steered ya wrong, hehe

obviously if you saw my bets, i expect it to be competitive. pretty large on cilic +2.5 sets
Yeah, I hear ya. The same buddy that recommended the Fed to win Wimbledon bet told me that he thinks the line is too juiced at the moment but told me to let it ride. I'd really like to see Fed win so I might just freeroll him instead of taking 0/100 on either guy. IDK... decisions, decision

Yeah, I hear ya. The same buddy that recommended the Fed to win Wimbledon bet told me that he thinks the line is too juiced at the moment but told me to let it ride. I'd really like to see Fed win so I might just freeroll him instead of taking 0/100 on either guy. IDK... decisions, decision

like as a fan? that's even more reason to take the 0/100 both sides.. cause you'd have stress-free vested interest in roger... a solid cash, regardless...

anyway, do you ;)

End up losing $135 today with $1000 worth of bets out. Unbelievable

Could've just laid on my strongest leans which were kc/Tex under and Detroit and ended up profiting. Two stupid days in a row of baseball betting. Win $13 yesterday. Lose $135 today

Last edited:
like as a fan? that's even more reason to take the 0/100 both sides.. cause you'd have stress-free vested interest in roger... a solid cash, regardless...

anyway, do you ;)
Oh yeah, I'm a Fed fan. If he weren't playing so well I'd be more tempted to freeroll both ways. I'll sleep on it. Thanks for your opinion

Cilic getting bet. I added a little to him taking me to .285u to win 2.04u.

Good luck boys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back