Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion - July, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
yea i'm just locking in my action now, so i can stop worrying about it. if price improves, oh well. i'm set.

2.8u cilic +2.5 sets -140 (maybe i should've done O3.5 sets -120 but hey, cilic 3-0'd fed a couple years ago! it could happen! lol)

0.5u cilic +1.5 sets +215

0.25u cilic +418

i'm virtually even on the tourney as is. so this won't change much

Nats dropped to -122 now. First 5 looks good at -135 I might have to bite. Adelman has lasted only 5 innings his last 4 starts and given up at least 3 earned in all of them
A lot of money poured in on the nationals. I think 68% of bettors have taken the Nats.

Just be careful the last time I bet him he got no run support in a similar situation where the line seemed to good to be true.

Nats are 2-11 in the last 13 games where Gio started vs NL teams.

I like the Reds here bruddeh. Good luck

Gio has 8 straight quality they have def not scored for him in the last 3 but he does have a 6-2 record on the road. I went nats first 5 so how bout they are up after 5 and reds win the game deal

yea i'm just locking in my action now, so i can stop worrying about it. if price improves, oh well. i'm set.

2.8u cilic +2.5 sets -140 (maybe i should've done O3.5 sets -120 but hey, cilic 3-0'd fed a couple years ago! it could happen! lol)

0.5u cilic +1.5 sets +215

0.25u cilic +418

i'm virtually even on the tourney as is. so this won't change much

Cilic is gonna make it 3 +1600 tourney winners for me in the last 3 months! Hehe.

Taking a small shot on the A's too. I think they can get the upset tonight

Leake walks three straight batters with two outs in the 5th. Then gives up the tying run

A grand smh on stl first five run line

Wash first 5 hits ye$$$$$ $ir
I actually thought about tailing you after hearing the stat about his road record. I didn't get a chance to get the bet in.

Took Astros only today. Was too busy to research much outside the Astros game and the Rockies game.

I actually thought about tailing you after hearing the stat about his road record. I didn't get a chance to get the bet in.

Took Astros only today. Was too busy to research much outside the Astros game and the Rockies game.

Nice glad to hear you weren't on the reds. Damn astros are such money

Tailing ignp on pads since he's in vegas but I'll Go first 5 at +100

Puig with the clutch 3 run homer in the 9th! Dodgers come through. They will fight for your money lol

Good thing I tailed you guys on the Nats first 5. Smh @ the Rockies and Jon Gray, he had no control tonight whatsoever.

What a fucking tease by the Padres. At least the A's hit. Small loss for me tonight

Very nice.

Some pretty big underdogs there. Looks like a total "fuck it I'll give it a shot" parlay but still nice one. It's amazing when shit like that hits.

And yeah a bunch of times I've fucked myself cashing out big parlays early, I know your dilemma all too well. Other times I've had no cash out option and one asshole fucked me on the very last leg, (I'm looking at you Paire Benoit you shitbag.)

And of course Coritba won, that's where Anderson Silva is from!
<{silvanormal}>

It was a crazy game, Coritiba got a penalty early and it went to $3100 cashout value..I decided to let it roll and then the other team scored 5 mins after and cash out went to 900. 1 minute after coritiba scorer to make it 2-1 and I jumped all over the cash out at $3100. Probably should have let it roll but preferred the money instead of nothing

It wasn't a 'fuck it' accumulator. I lived in Brazil last year for 7 months and followed the soccer there pretty closely. For some reason the odds for Brazilian soccer in Australia are way off then what they should be so I've made a bit of money from it. Luckily haha.

Spider is the man!!!!

It was a crazy game, Coritiba got a penalty early and it went to $3100 cashout value..I decided to let it roll and then the other team scored 5 mins after and cash out went to 900. 1 minute after coritiba scorer to make it 2-1 and I jumped all over the cash out at $3100. Probably should have let it roll but preferred the money instead of nothing

It wasn't a 'fuck it' accumulator. I lived in Brazil last year for 7 months and followed the soccer there pretty closely. For some reason the odds for Brazilian soccer in Australia are way off then what they should be so I've made a bit of money from it. Luckily haha.

Spider is the man!!!!
Fuck. Shame. But yeah, much better than watching it go to zero.

Well, you've inspired me to start following series A teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back