Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion - July, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indians had a no hitter going in the 7th up 1-0. Thomlin goes out with an injury and the first play the White sox hit one out.

Isner hasn't dropped a set this tourney, the big man is thriving on the Atlanta hard courts. I expect he'll win the final 2-0.

Isner wins the Atlanta final (vs Ryan Harrison) in straight sets 7-6(6) - 7-6(7), close as can be.

Thanks to the super dodgers bailing me out of a losing day, I'm up about 11 units on the week. Hell of a way to bounce back.

Volkan oezdemir just made the list. His death touch cost me a lot of UFC profit

Looking at Detroit first five run line today.
Ended up passing on rays juicy first five run line and it hit

Fadeable pitchers on the mound today:
Ubaldo
Shields
Urena
Fister

Last edited:
Detroit first five
Tampa first five
Nats
Indians
Royals

Detroit first five run line +260 I'll have some of that

Tampa first five run line +175 give me that as well

Royals first five against fadebaldo. He sucks at home.

Last edited:
Error leads to a 4 run 4th for the Yankees smh

Tampa not looking good

Indians not looking good

Fadebaldo a push cause Duffy gave up back to back hits with 2 outs and 2 strikes in the bottom of the 5th. Os actually pulled ubaldo at a good time. Battle of bullpen now, which favors os

Trying to buy out of royals ml, but it's probably too late. Couldn't login to my pc on time. Live betting on phone is nearly impossible on 5 dimes

Gio has a no hitter right now, but nats have only scored once. Dusty left gio in for the 9th, which was dumb. No hitter blown

Some tough breaks so far in the MLB for me

Last edited:
lol I knew it. Orioles get the walk off score. Two times couldn't get my live in bet at the odds I wanted.

5dimes got me today.

At least the nats won.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back