Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion - July, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boston -136
Forced a small play on yanks tonight. I usually take the home team if they've lost the first game of the double. After looking at numbers the Yankees usually hit price pretty good so I played them. Not looking good for me.

Another losing day in the MLB, mainly because I forgot to bet on the tigers and kc/Tex under smh. Was busy today and rushed my bets in the morning before I left

Good thing I won betting the fights

Last edited:
Forced a small play on yanks tonight. I usually take the home team if they've lost the first game of the double. After looking at numbers the Yankees usually hit price pretty good so I played them. Not looking good for me.

Another losing day in the MLB, mainly because I forgot to bet on the tigers and kc/Tex under smh. Was busy today and rushed my bets in the morning before I left

Good thing I won betting the fights

Lost on Gunnar pretty big hoping Red Sox get it back.

Lost on Gunnar pretty big hoping Red Sox get it back.
I was on the ponz fortunately.

Yanks look done to me. They're ready to get out of Boston.

Playing brewers tomorrow and braves so far

Probably Will be fading os/Tillman in some way

Trying to find a good parlay for Houston. Might take their run line

Looking at padres and royals

I was on the ponz fortunately.

Yanks look done to me. They're ready to get out of Boston.

Playing brewers tomorrow and braves so far

Probably Will be fading os/Tillman in some way

Trying to find a good parlay for Houston. Might take their run line

Looking at padres and royals

Lookin at nats so far afternoon delight and they have been crushing the ball

I'm taking the Nats tomorrow too, I think they finish the sweep.

I'm going back and forth on taking the Jays over the Red Sox. Marcus Stroman has been their best pitcher and Rodriguez for the Red Sox, it's his first start coming back from the DL but man the Jays have been so inconsistent this year.

Some of the lines are way off so it's definitely worth to have a punt every now and then.

Tips for the next few days - Atletico MG, Flamengo, Fluminense & Sao Paulo (in that order)

I took the first 2 no-draw and it hit, nice one mang, I should of made it a 3 way.
{<redford}

Lookin at nats so far afternoon delight and they have been crushing the ball
I'm on them as well. Gunnar fucked up what would've been my best weekend in a bit. I love:
  • 13-0 in Strasburg’s last 13 starts during game four of a series
  • 13-3 in Strasburg’s last 16 road starts vs. a team with a losing record
Plus their just hot.

I'm on them as well. Gunnar fucked up what would've been my best weekend in a bit. I love:
  • 13-0 in Strasburg’s last 13 starts during game four of a series
  • 13-3 in Strasburg’s last 16 road starts vs. a team with a losing record
Plus their just hot.
Im gonna tail you guys on the Nats

Added nats runline as well for degen afternoon action

Strasburg hasn't been pitching all that well lately and Feldman pitched pretty well against them a few weeks ago, holding them to two runs in 7 innings

I'm from Toronto and I have been a Jays all my life and we had Scott Feldman last year coming mostly out of the bullpen for long relief and a few emergency starts and his stuff isn't too good, more or less a journeyman.

Btw: If I can make money betting against the Jays I have no problem doing that lol, no loyalty when it comes to sports betting.

Last edited:
Nats looking sexy already
Too bad they couldn't leave Feldman in for the whole game

Added
Atlanta first 5 run line
Atlanta run line
Texas first five
Phillies run line
Kc/det under
Padres first five run line
Padres run line

Last edited:
Tailed natty's ml, good job guys! Thinking about grabbing the brewers ml and possibly Trail Blazers ml for summer league...not sure if Lonzo is playing tonight.

Looking at brewers
They were +115 last night. I like them quite a bit today as well as braves.

Some dumb lines imo and I'm looking to take advantage

Good start cashing nats run line for afternoon degen action

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back