NINTENDO SWITCH Official Discussion v2: Nintendo's Big Comeback Starter Pack

Voez is now a launch game, portable mode only

2LM95bo.png

Teaser is misleading IMO

Someone playing zelda right now, but my god....hes a fucking dumb ass an couldn't figure out a childs puzzle

I am more worried about the joy con disconnecting issues. Hoping it's a simple firmware fix.

Might have to buy a pro controller now.. oh well..
Sounds way too expensive, especially if you gotta buy extras.

Was hoping Nintendo would actually make a decent system instead of another gimmicky type thing.

I just watched a youtube video of all the games announced for 2017 and it convinced me to cancel my preorder.
I will just get BOTW on Wii u and wait till maybe Splatoon 2 is released before picking up a switch. This will be the first Nintendo since the NES that I haven't bought on launch I am still intrigued by the system but there are just no games at the moment.

Fuck the anticipation is killing me. Probably gonna take off work and also do the midnight launch.

I just watched a youtube video of all the games announced for 2017 and it convinced me to cancel my preorder.
I will just get BOTW on Wii u and wait till maybe Splatoon 2 is released before picking up a switch. This will be the first Nintendo since the NES that I haven't bought on launch I am still intrigued by the system but there are just no games at the moment.

I absolutely agree. I'm skeptical about it. They haven't talked about any big games besides BOTW, Splatoon 2, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (I already had 8 for the Wii U), and Mario Odyssey. They should have at least ported over games like Pikmin 3, Yoshi's Wooly World, Kirby and the Rainbow Curse and others just to have more selection.

I have to wait until summer to get one (cause I'm too busy to play it right now), but the BOTW hype is starting to get to me and I'm really wishing I could play it on day one.

That said, nothing else really appeals to me outside of that and Mario Odyssey, so waiting isn't the worst thing in the world. I think by the time summer/fall comes around the selection, especially on virtual consoles, will have really widened and the incentive to pick up the switch will be a lot bigger.

Always been curious about Stardew Valley. Looks like the perfect system to enjoy it on.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back