• Super Bomberman R
  • World of Goo
  • Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove
    • Specter of Torment DLC will also be included
  • Fast RMX
  • Snipperclips, Cut It Out Together
  • Voez (Portable Mode Only)
US March/Spring:
  • The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth+ (delayed to March 17)
  • Arms (Spring 2017)
  • Has-Been Heroes (March 2017)
  • Lego: City Undercover (April 4)
  • Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (April 28)
  • Puyo Puyo Tetris (Spring 2017)

Japan Launch Titles: (Nintendo Switch is Region Free)
  • Disgaea 5 Complete
  • I Am Setsuna
  • Nobunaga's Ambition: Sphere of Influence
  • Puyo Puyo Tetris S
  • Romance of the Three Kingdoms 13
  • Snipperclips
  • Dragon Quest Heroes 1 & 2
  • 1-2-Switch
  • The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth+
  • Just Dance 2017
  • Human Resource Machine
  • I Am Setsuna
  • The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
  • Little Inferno
  • Skylanders: Imaginators
  • Super Bomberman R
  • World of Goo
Nintendo Online Service Price:

Accessories:
  • Tempered Glass Screen Protector
  • Pro Controller
  • Additional Joy-Con Controllers
    • Single Joy-Con $49.99
    • Pair $79.99
    • Amazon
  • Joy-Con Wheel Pair
  • Joy-Con Charging Grip
  • Joy-Con Charging Dock
  • HORI Compact Playstand

Last edited:
So pumped for BotW. Haven't used any sick days for quite some time, might have to cash a few in after launch.

Regarding the early UI video leaks:

http://nintendoeverything.com/ninte...len-confirms-early-unit-was-illegally-resold/

“Earlier this week, individuals claimed to prematurely purchase a small number of Nintendo Switch systems from an unspecified retailer. Nintendo has determined these units were stolen in an isolated incident by employees of a U.S. distributor, with one system being illegally resold. The individuals involved have been identified, terminated from their place of employment and are under investigation by local law enforcement authorities on criminal charges.

Nintendo Switch will launch worldwide on March 3, 2017, and we look forward to everyone being able to discover the wonders of the new system for themselves at that time.”

Lol another early leak that may have fallen victim to the ninjas

Cannot wait. Already have the 3rd off and will spend all weekend playing Breath of the Wild. So HYPED!

Less than 2 weeks to go.. weee!!!! :)

What is a joy con non charging? Can you not charge while you are playing?

Last edited:
What is a joy con non charging? Can you not charge while you are playing?

The Joy Con grip that comes with the system won't charge the joy cons. You will have to attach them to the actual tablet system to charge them.

Isaac isn't a launch game anymore. Debating if I want to pick up a second game to go with BoW, since SFII isn't gonna be a launch title.

Isaac isn't a launch game anymore. Debating if I want to pick up a second game to go with BoW, since SFII isn't gonna be a launch title.

1-2 Switch game would be my suggestion. It seems overpriced but I think the fun factor is high - especially if you plan on showing it off or playing with your friends and family. It's the must-have game for group play with non-gamers.

Personally I want to pick up Nobunaga's Ambition but I don't read Japanese. But if they have imbedded English txt in the Japanese version then I'll look to pick it up.

1-2 Switch game would be my suggestion. It seems overpriced but I think the fun factor is high - especially if you plan on showing it off or playing with your friends and family. It's the must-have game for group play with non-gamers.

Personally I want to pick up Nobunaga's Ambition but I don't read Japanese. But if they have imbedded English txt in the Japanese version then I'll look to pick it up.

1-2 Switch or Snipperclips is what it's down to. My brother and his wife are getting the latter, so maybe I'll get the former.

1-2 Switch or Snipperclips is what it's down to. My brother and his wife are getting the latter, so maybe I'll get the former.

or Super BomberMan R. or if you were into the dance dance games then Just Dance 2017. I'd target the 2nd as a game played in groups. Zelda will keep you plenty busy for quite a while. By the time you finish it the other March releases and Spring games will be out.

Snipperclips isn't a launch title, it's coming later in March. I'm getting Breath of the Wild and Bomberman R at launch.

I feel like I need a 2nd launch game, but nothing really interests me. I have no idea why I feel this way since I'm already trying to squeeze to many games in as it is and wouldn't be able to play it. Most likely going to stick with BotW, Arms when it comes out, and then Mario around holidays.

It's sad when people want to spend money to buy multiple games at launch, but there are just no interesting options for many of them. This is what happens when you have a weak ass launch lineup.

With that being said, I plan on picking up a Switch around Summertime when Mario Kart and Splatoon 2 are out.....but for now, it's nothing besides BOTW. Really weak.

Back