Nick Diaz in Reebok gear at fighter portraits with top 5 alltime rapper Ghostface Killah

You actuslly believe any of that sounds intelligent or cool? Rap music people are seriously intellectual baboons.

Design ideas for wallabees are just that, not supposed to be intelligent or cool

IMO swagger and being “smooth” don’t always work. I agree he’s an awkward dude but he is true to himself and confident in his actions. That’s swagger to me... maybe I’m old lol

He doesn't seem confident at all except for when he is fighting.

You actuslly believe any of that sounds intelligent or cool? Rap music people are seriously intellectual baboons.
Rap music has evolved into more intelligent and socially conscious music than rock n roll... just because some rap music is made for commercial reasons doesn’t mean that there is nothing of value out there

I love Em. But his problem has always been when he gets too carried away with his cadence. He even admitted as such on I think the "Recovery" album I wanna say.

I always was more into hip hop for the instrumentals. 90's hip hop owns in that regard. And lyrically as well. Eminem's albums do not sound like other hip hop albums I will give him credit for that. But I never shined onto his nasaly voice.

Never liked Gza's voice either. He always seemed to be trying to get 5 thoughts out at once and his cadence was all over the place. But he's a good producer.

<5> .

Check out People Say and My Only One also. Good tracks.

damn those are great tracks. beats feel like old school Wu. RZA has always been one of the best producers in the game going on 20 (30?) years.

Wu Tang playing in my headphones for the rest of the evening. definitely checking out saga continues now. heard 3 tracks and they all impressed the shit outta me

Picture of sweater? I have a couple of sick wand chute boxe walk out jerseys with sponsor logos

Looks like this...

pride-fc-hoodie.jpg

But no logo on the back and the logo on the front is embroidered on and Pride FC is in red. It’s also zip up one.

His one album was decent after that. I think Recovery. Relapse was dogshit and this new stuff is just ridiculous.
the few tracks he actually did off 8 mile were good. recovery and relapse both had a few decent tracks. and i did like bad meets evil

Rap music has evolved into more intelligent and socially conscious music than rock n roll... just because some rap music is made for commercial reasons doesn’t mean that there is nothing of value out there

For example...

His one album was decent after that. I think Recovery. Relapse was dogshit and this new stuff is just ridiculous.
Recovery was probably his worst album (besides Encore)! It was basically his sell out album where he dumbed down his lyrics and content to sell more records. Not Afraid was the most overrated trash he has released as a single ever! Relapse content and delivery were terrible, but at least his multi syllabic rhyming was some of his best ever. Still hated the album though

damn those are great tracks. beats feel like old school Wu. RZA has always been one of the best producers in the game going on 20 (30?) years.

Wu Tang playing in my headphones for the rest of the evening. definitely checking out saga continues now. heard 3 tracks and they all impressed the shit outta me
Yeah I was on a wu tang kick a few weeks ago when I first heard these. Surprising they can still put out good music.

This is genius of the Wu, everyone has a different order and they are all splitting hairs.

Best solo Wu album is liquid swords and it’s in my top 10 all time rap albums. It’s hard to argue with you

NOBODY thinks Rza is better than Deck - where the hell is he in this thread??

sidenote - lol when the pecking order of the Wu is more interesting/relevant than Diaz on a mma forum

No way Ghostface is top 5. He’s barely Top 5 in the Wu Clan.
Ghostface and GZA are the two most consistent.

Method Man has the best guest verses but not the best solo stuff.

Raekwon has the best album (top 2 with Liquid Swords) but a lot of OBFCL is on the strength of Ghost

RZA is the backbone and one of the GOAT producers

ODB was great but talent wise he wasn't on the level of the ones mentioned above

Inspectah, U-God and Masta Killa just round out the group. They all have their moments but to pretend any of them hold a candle to Ghostface is hilarious.

IMO of course.

Recovery was probably his worst album (besides Encore)! It was basically his sell out album where he dumbed down his lyrics and content to sell more records. Not Afraid was the most overrated trash he has released as a single ever! Relapse content and delivery were terrible, but at least his multi syllabic rhyming was some of his best ever. Still hated the album though
The only good thing to come out of Relapse was “Insane”. And that’s only for comedic and entertaining reasons.

NOBODY thinks Rza is better than Deck - where the hell is he in this thread??

sidenote - lol when the pecking order of the Wu is more interesting/relevant than Diaz on a mma forum
Without RZA there is no Wu Tang. RZA doesn't need bars when he's the GOAT producer

Ghostface and GZA are the two most consistent.

Method Man has the best guest verses but not the best solo stuff.

Raekwon has the best album (top 2 with Liquid Swords) but a lot of OBFCL is on the strength of Ghost

RZA is the backbone and one of the GOAT producers

ODB was great but talent wise he wasn't on the level of the ones mentioned above

Inspectah, U-God and Masta Killa just round out the group. They all have their moments but to pretend any of them hold a candle to Ghostface is hilarious.

IMO of course.
I really like some of Methods solo stuff. But that could be because he was the most commercial and I heard more of him growing up.

And while we are talking about classic Wu... there is an extremely solid case to be made that the greatest Wu-related album is actually Blackout!
If we count that as a Wu album (which we shouldn’t - even tho Redman is an honorary member I think) I have it second behind Enter The 36 and right ahead of Liquid Swords, Cuban linx, and Supreme Clientele.
I don’t care if people agree with me I’m enjoying this random hip hop convo lol
That's nowhere near a Wu Tang album. Good album but not Wu. Do you think Fred Durst is honorary Wu since he did a song with Method Man<LikeReally5>

For example...
Recently Kendrick Lamar
But give a listen to Black Star, Mos Def, Talib Kweli, Kanye West, The Roots, The Fugees, Nas, Run the Jewels (highly recommended)
Even a mainstream rapper like Logic performed an anti-suicide song at the Grammy's.

I'm not saying you have to enjoy hip-hop... but please acknowledge that there is meaningful, important, conscious music coming from the genre; even if a lot of what Is heard is mindless BS...

Back