Nick Diaz in Reebok gear at fighter portraits with top 5 alltime rapper Ghostface Killah

Who you got ahead of him in Wu? I’ll give you Rae, but I think ghost is second. GZA 3rd and method 4th IMO
Dirty

Just kidding.

Off the top of my head. And I don’t know record sales or accomplishments like that. I’d put Meth and Gza ahead of him. Raekwon is close. So I’d have him at 3 or 4 in the group.

Check it out, boom, this is how you freak 'em, boom
You go get you go get the cream joints right? Boom
Now now, all you all you dye, is this shit right here, boom
And this, you know what I'm saying? Any color you want
But it'd be like, blue and cream, you know what I'm saying?
<{jackyeah}>

Is that a black tee he´s wearing under the hoodie? No waayy

Nah. Genius GZA is in every real hip hop heads top 5 that literally I've ever met
Gza just doesn't have the body of work behind him. But he's the shiiiiiiit. Think I burned through like five tapes of Liquid Swords when I was a kid.

Top 25 maybe.

Last edited:
Check it out, boom, this is how you freak 'em, boom
You go get you go get the cream joints right? Boom
Now now, all you all you dye, is this shit right here, boom
And this, you know what I'm saying? Any color you want
But it'd be like, blue and cream, you know what I'm saying?
unparalleled genius.

Gza just doesn't have the body of work behind him. But he's the shiiiiiiit. Think I burned through like five tapes of Liquid Swords when I was a kid.
Who’s your top 5? And are you basing it off accomplishments or just lyrical and song writing talent? Or both?

NjH3Bqv.jpg

El Diablo and Thor Molecules

Nick sport'n the herp and lookin awkward with my dunn from Shaolin.

<6> .

Raekwon
Rza
Ghost
Gza
Method

Strictly speaking on a lyrical basis. Method clearly the most famous and successful sans Rza. Ghost easily puts out the most work though.
This is genius of the Wu, everyone has a different order and they are all splitting hairs.
Nah. Genius GZA is in every real hip hop heads top 5 that literally I've ever met
Best solo Wu album is liquid swords and it’s in my top 10 all time rap albums. It’s hard to argue with you

Lol
Gza
Meth
Raekwon/Ghostface
Dirty

I love Dirty bro, but he's more known for his energy than he is for his lyrical prowess lol. Dog Shit ain't exactly laced with deep metaphors lmao.

He's top 5, dead or alive, and that's just off one LP.

Probably just randomly threw it on. I have multiple hooded sweatshirts that I will throw on. Still sport my old ass Pride FC one that I got when they were still an organization.
Picture of sweater? I have a couple of sick wand chute boxe walk out jerseys with sponsor logos

I love Dirty bro, but he's more known for his energy than he is for his lyrical prowess lol. Dog Shit ain't exactly laced with deep metaphors lmao.
Dog shit lol. Song is a masterpiece.

I hear ya.

Reminds me of a convo I had w a friend about the shit quality of some rappers writing. One of Lil Wayne’s songs has the lyrics “Big house, long hallways, got 10 bathrooms, I could shit all day, :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:...”

Entertaining but not exactly Illmatic level story telling.

Just here to say that rap fucking sucks.

Oh, and shouldn't Nick be off racing (and losing to) 80 year old men or something?

Nick is done, 3 years now since his last fight and has given zero indication that he wants to come back. I am a big fan and I was hoping he would fight again but it is not happening.
It's going to take some folks around here more time to accept that. Guy hasn't won a fight in six and a half years, and that was against the corpse of BJ Penn.

He was a unique fighter in so many ways and fun as hell to watch. But he's been retired for some time now.

Back