Nick Diaz in Reebok gear at fighter portraits with top 5 alltime rapper Ghostface Killah

A pudgy Nick Diaz in reebok wear and goofy "i ain't never coming back" expression...
Worst valentine's gift ever.

No way man. Built 4 Cuban Linx redefined the standard for Wu solo albums.
Cuban Linx is the more historically important album for sure... And it’s fucking awesome... I just love liquid swords. GZA had the shortest “peak” among the great Wu tang rappers (outside ODB), which is why I rank Rae and Ghost above him all time(and him in a dead tie with method man), but I like liquid swords more than Cuban linx. But I totally respect u for liking linx more

NjH3Bqv.jpg

El Diablo and Thor Molecules
nice pic. i wouldve expected nate whose cool with twista and coming out to tupac to be in that pic. as opposed to nick who seems to be more of a nu-metalhead.
whose in your top 5?
i like ghostface but i got jay z (old), biggie, nas, rakim, andre, method man, gza, and lil wayne (old) all ahead of him.

Almost the Wu shit from the 90s are classic. The solo first albums put out
Liquid, tical, return to 36, Cuban linx,ironman, heavy mental, Bobdigi,fearlove&war...

The whiteboy’s got em though

forgot about Em. add him to the list. his last few albums have been subpar, but he always brings it in terms of lyricism and wordplay.
infinite, slim shady LP and Marshall Mathers LP were great. and I think bad meets evil doesn't get enough recognition. royce is nasty too

The whiteboy’s got em though

True Story.

Eminem once kicked out everyone out of the studio except Kendrick Lamar and forced him to freestyle on the spot on a random subject to address the ghost writer rumors lol.

The one fucking time I've ever seen Diaz in Reebok gear, he's wearing it in a picture with Ghostface! <24><{hfved}>

Who’s your top 5? And are you basing it off accomplishments or just lyrical and song writing talent? Or both?
Lmao I don't even think about that shit. Wutang is Wutang to me.

Cuban Linx is the more historically important album for sure... And it’s fucking awesome... I just love liquid swords. GZA had the shortest “peak” among the great Wu tang rappers (outside ODB), which is why I rank Rae and Ghost above him all time(and him in a dead tie with method man), but I like liquid swords more than Cuban linx. But I totally respect u for liking linx more
great albums but...damn no love for 36 chambers?

I can tell there are a lot of legit Wu fans in here so how are you guys not calling the OP out on this Thor Molecules BS? WTF?

forgot about Em. add him to the list. his last few albums have been subpar, but he always brings it in terms of lyricism and wordplay.
infinite, slim shady LP and Marshall Mathers LP were great. and I think bad meets evil doesn't get enough recognition. royce is nasty too
Yeah it’s a shame how far he’s fallen though. His new shit sucks.

And while we are talking about classic Wu... there is an extremely solid case to be made that the greatest Wu-related album is actually Blackout!
If we count that as a Wu album (which we shouldn’t - even tho Redman is an honorary member I think) I have it second behind Enter The 36 and right ahead of Liquid Swords, Cuban linx, and Supreme Clientele.
I don’t care if people agree with me I’m enjoying this random hip hop convo lol
great albums but...damn no love for 36 chambers?
Oh that’s the greatest Wu album ever, I thought we had started talking solo albums only...

Ghost one of the ill storyteller rappers
Most prolific out the Wu
Ghostfsces son is dope on the mic too but I think he quit

Gza Liquid swordz best cohesive Wu solo album

Masta Killa never gets any love but that No Said Date album is a classic

Probably thought it said 'Weedbok'.

And while we are talking about classic Wu... there is an extremely solid case to be made that the greatest Wu-related album is actually Blackout!
If we count that as a Wu album (which we shouldn’t - even tho Redman is an honorary member I think) I have it second behind Enter The 36 and right ahead of Liquid Swords, Cuban linx, and Supreme Clientele.
I don’t care if people agree with me I’m enjoying this random hip hop convo lol

Oh that’s the greatest Wu album ever, I thought we had started talking solo albums only...
I remember our basketball team used to come out and warm up to Da Rockwilder before games. Great song.

damn haven't been keeping up. i know Wu have a reunion and dropped an album last year but didn't hear many tracks off it. did a quick search and found this gem!

Back