NHL Post-Season Discussion: Version Who Are We Kidding?

Who Wins It All?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Panarin is very good at hockey

Boom, 3-1 playas
Souffle getting going was just what you guys needed, if every one is clicking in the second round I'd be a lot more confident against the Preds or Avs.

Hard to believe the Knights could sweep the Kings tonight. Less hard to believe Washington and Columbus are in OT again.

Caps win, they needed that one bad. What a hilarious GWG.

The Caps are assholes, giving their fans a false sense of hope. At least the Jackets don't get rewarded with a bye for tanking the last two games of the season to avoid the Pens.

Nevertheless a fun game.

FleuRoy is amazing. What a performance this series. Early leader in the clubhouse for the Conn Smythe.

The cinderella story continues.

its tough having moved so many times. i grew up in detroit, and therefore those are all my teams to this day. But i moved from there in 1984. then (among other places) i lived in nashville when they got the predators. i even worked for them for three years (sat behind the penalty box babysitting players making sure the fans didnt get out of line). now i am here for Vegas doing all this.

Red Wings are still my team, and I love the Predators, but what am I supposed to do with this Vegas team>?

1.25 GAA(I think that's what they said) and you get swept, shit.

Ancv.gif

Golden Knights in 4. Wow, incredible goaltending by Fleury.

O3Ea3ml.gif

If only Fleury played like this the last 10 years in Pittsburgh. He would have won like 5 cups and wouldn't have been tossed aside for a 22 year old rookie.

I wonder what Doughty had to say after this series. ''Uh yeah I think I definitely deserve like 12 million. I mean like, P.K.'s getting 9 right? It's just science.''

I wonder what Doughty had to say after this series. ''Uh yeah I think I definitely deserve like 12 million. I mean like, P.K.'s getting 9 right? It's just science.''
Back in December, after the Knights beat the Kings 3-2, Doughty declared:

"There’s no way they’re going to be a better team than us by the end of the season."

If only Fleury played like this the last 10 years in Pittsburgh. He would have won like 5 cups and wouldn't have been tossed aside for a 22 year old rookie.

He did damn good spoiling Detroit's push for a back to back over the Pens..and Crosby got all the credit. Still angry for that...

Very impressed with the Knights so far, especially that top line and Fleury but...

We all know the Queens struggle to score, we all know they're slow as fuck and Vegas are very fast and we all know they've been on the decline for a while

For an expansion team if their run ends now it's still one of the most impressive years of hockey I've seen in a long time but I think the Sharks matchup is the one where we see if they're a true contender or not

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back