NHL Post-Season Discussion: Version Who Are We Kidding?

Who Wins It All?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeesh, Flyers getting Philled.

That was a soul crushing series for the Flyers. Dominating play for a few minutes and the second the Pens get the puck they score on the break lol. Beautiful

Dude. There needs to me MAJOR changes in both coaching and "veteran leadership" this offseason for the Flyers. This is a Goddamn motherfucking joke.

How the fuck can a motherfucking team have 4 defensive zone turnovers in the first fucking 2 minutes of a game? ITS THE GODDAMN NHL YOU IDIOTS!

To be fair, lots of teams have issues with turnovers vs pitts. We have filthadelphias number and thats all i care for until we face cbj

Philly needs a player to crosscheck malkin in the neck or violently board sid to get the team going and join the rest of the league lol

Instead they are cheap shotting their own teammates lmao

I hope the coach gets sent right out on his ass.

Gudas and MacDonald into the lineup over Hagg.... all playoffs. Unfuckingreal. Did Hagg fuck his wife or something?

To be fair, lots of teams have issues with turnovers vs pitts. We have filthadelphias number and thats all i care for until we face cbj
Nothing would be sweeter than beating the Cryers, Craps, and Brucans if it would break that way. Of course CBJ would be a tougher test but a Pens Cup run wouldn't be complete without a collapse by Trashington against us.

Nothing would be sweeter than beating the Cryers, Craps, and Brucans if it would break that way. Of course CBJ would be a tougher test but a Pens Cup run wouldn't be complete without a collapse by Trashington against us.

I see Boston beating us unless they burn out by the 3rd. CBJ we beat in 6 me thinks. I'd love avegas vs pitt final,Murray vs Fleury. Always loved fleury, and felt lots of his inconsistency was due to a lack of decent defense and his injuries and playing through them. Glad he is having success in vegas.

Wow, what a goal by JT Miller.

Still remember when he and Kucherov ripped the U18s a new asshole. We came away from that draft with Nathan ''DURRRRRR'' Beaulieu.

I see Boston beating us unless they burn out by the 3rd. CBJ we beat in 6 me thinks. I'd love avegas vs pitt final,Murray vs Fleury. Always loved fleury, and felt lots of his inconsistency was due to a lack of decent defense and his injuries and playing through them. Glad he is having success in vegas.
I agree. Boston is more talented, younger and deeper but would have to hope for the experience of the Pens to come through. Very tough matchup though. Fuck Marcand, he's one of the biggest pieces of shit out there. Makes Godsby look like a saint.

Them and Tampa will be a good second round series.

Vegas-Pens would be amazing. I will always love Fleury too. Could've been better but was still good enough. you're right the defense did let him down quite a bit too.

went to game 1 in Vegas -- that city does/celebrates hockey right.

4-0 Pens lmao
baby.gif

Meek Mill finna shank someone with a toothbrush in joint over this loss tonight lmao

Whoever thougjt philly would beat the pens or win the cup needs to drown themselves in bleach

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back