NHL Post-Season Discussion: Version Who Are We Kidding?

Who Wins It All?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hot damn, now a 4C that played all year on Toronto's AHL team is walking dudes

Kane must have found some good coke in San Jose. He's flying.

Ryan Kesler throws a cheap cross check at the end of every play. Grade A piece of shit

Ryan Kesler throws a cheap cross check at the end of every play. Grade A piece of shit

I was at an Avalanche-Ducks game a couple weeks ago in Anaheim and he does it all the time. He deliberately waited until the referee stopped looked away from him to follow the puck, then elbow dudes in the back of the head, jam sticks in legs and backs of other guys. Total scumbag. I must've caught a half dozen that even the cameras couldn't see.

"Subban sucks" echos throughout Pepsi Center.

Colorado has great fans.
tbf that chant should ring throughout every arena for every game, even when the Preds arent playing.

fuck that guy

Since pretty much every player on the Preds roster acts like a petulant child when the team is getting torched on the ice, I'm gonna start calling them the Child Predators from now on.

Pekka not looking his sharpest lately which does not bode well for Nashville if it continues. I am confident we will take this series, but we will be in big heap trouble against the Jets if this continues.

Rofl what a bloodbath. They should just cancel game 4, not like the ducks are gonna show up anyways.

playoff hockey = some of the best entertainment ever broadcast on television...

tumblr_omoeb7XNGf1uadz9uo1_500.gif

Lmao at these sorry ass Predators. Up 2-0 in the series, but the minute they taste what it's like to get fuckin torched they throw cheap shops all game long. I hope they crumble and get booted out of round 1 by the 8th seed Avalanche.

MacKinnon is a bad mofo.

They mightve been up 2-0, but those games were competitive down to the wire.
Nashville doesn't look like a #1 yet or maybe the Avs are just peaking at the right time..

Rofl what a bloodbath. They should just cancel game 4, not like the ducks are gonna show up anyways.
To be fair, it wouldnt be surprising if SJ lost 4 in a row now lol.

To be fair, it wouldnt be surprising if SJ lost 4 in a row now lol.
Don't say that....

Though recent history does suggest that's their... well... thing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back